Appreciation Thread !!

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few regulars who post their vast knowledge helping other members here.I just wanted to say a BIG THANKS! I know there are alot of good posters here but just a few that easily come to mind are:

Chuck Tator
Jon B (PartsRack)
Dan Lesser(Final GTS)
Chad (V10SpeedLuvr)
Chuck 98 RT/10
mike & juli
VIPER BAZ UK
plumcrazy
dave6666
Lee00blacksilverGTS

just a few people that make this place great! Thanks guys!:headbang::2tu:;)

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't forget Bill Pemberton. Always willing to answer questions and help out when he can!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget BBD Big Brakes Dave...
And Sean Roe...

Is Mr plum up there for eating Deviled eggs.......LOL!!!!!!!!!!

V

Venomiss

This is very nice! A special thank you to the moderators,

Lee00blacksilverGTS, kcobean, & CitySnake.
The volunteers who make this site run smoothly behind the scenes without pay.:)
(So that hubby guy Y2K can do his real job and not worry;))

Thank you to all helpers who lead others in the right direction with posts, illustrated, or just a general comment that brings a smile. :2tu: There are many.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i disagree with MY NAMEbeing on it. i cant imagine how i helped anyone.

did i annoy lee a few times, yes but help i doubt

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i disagree with MY NAMEbeing on it. i cant imagine how i helped anyone.
did i annoy lee a few times, yes but help i doubt

I kinda feel the same way, Phil!!! WHY am I on it? Oh well, let's just be thankful that we seem to HAVE HELPED some people, and gen2lover especially. ~juli

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad's only on the list because he puts up pics of semi-naked ******'s girls... then again, maybe he should be on the top of the list! :D

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you to all of you that have posted answers to tech questions. They are very valuable and many of you have indirectly provided input that helped me with my recent Viper purchase.

Another group of you manages to keep me entertained during long days at work with your funny/amuzing posts. I'm still learning names but I think you all know who you are.

Keep up the great work work! Thank you all!!!

:thankyou:

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In my short time here I have had a lot of help and I do also want to thank everyone. This is a great club! :)
I remember telling you its a great club a while back and glad to see you now agree:2tu: Also, want to express my appreciation to those listed and others who are always willing to share information, advise and good cheer. :headbang:

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These kinds of threads always ****. They make the people you left out feel unappreciated. Like being in Jr. High all over again; not with the "in crowd." How about AB or Jeff Lemke..great assets. Stupid list.

~Craig

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I kinda feel the same way, Phil!!! WHY am I on it? Oh well, let's just be thankful that we seem to HAVE HELPED some people, and gen2lover especially. ~juli
You for sure are a great help to all of us here in the Viper community. I always look forward to reading your posts. And I really enjoy reading your posts in Fang's Snake Pit, always makes me laugh. Also you have given me some information on vipers I did not know. That is why you are on the list :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You for sure are a great help to all of us here in the Viper community. I always look forward to reading your posts. And I really enjoy reading your posts in Fang's Snake Pit, always makes me laugh. Also you have given me some information on vipers I did not know. That is why you are on the list :)

:2tu: Glad that I and the others here have helped. Of course, this list was comprised by ONE individual...who I actually do not know...so for those who were NOT on his 'list', believe me you're on MANY of our own lists. This was a personal list, and I'm taking it as such. Thank You. ~juli

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just like to type and work on cars.

How I made it to this thread only Juli and my parole officer knows.

Off to Motorsport Ranch to watch Vipers run. Supposed to be a gaggle of 'em out there today.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper