Sunday March 16, Mar A Lago Brunch with SRT Engineer Dick Winkles

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Members,

One of our most popular events, Sunday Brunch at Mar A Lago, is just around the corner. It takes place in just 2 1/2 weeks and this year, as promised, will bring much excitement to our overall event due to our guest speaker, Mr. Dick Winkles, SRT Chief Engine Engineer. He is the man who is responsible for the Viper V10 since it started at 400hp, all the way to today's 600hp monster. This is an event NOT TO BE MISSED.

This event will excite the ladies as well as they will be presented with the latest fashion and accessories from local Palm Beach boutiques.

I need an RSVP by March 14 in order to give to our Member and Host ***** Lombardi. He has informed me that you can pay that day with CASH or CHECK. NO CREDIT CARDS. The cost is $100 pp, everything included.

WE MEET at the BP station off Hollywood Blvd, just half mile west of 95 at 10:30 am. If you're meeting us there at Mar A Lago, please be there by noon. My cell is 305-299-2000 should you be running late.

Also, our Tower Shops Meeting will be moved from March 7 to the following week, March 14, 2008 since Mr. Winkles will be attending that event with us.

Lastly, I would like to inform all of you that our scheduled Moroso Quartermile Test and Tune event for this Thursday February 28, has been canceled.

If any of you have any questions regarding these events, please send me an email. I look forward to seeing all of you in a couple of weeks!!!

Ivan

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Last edited: