The Zone Is Back!!!!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve....it's okay, they'll need it. Unless NJ has some sort of track grove and a slot car set up under the front end to stick in the turns, I'm not sure what mods will do the trick.

Hey Bobby, maybe you could switch engines with your truck and maybe you'll turn in a good time.

Mailing in registration tomorrow.

AC

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, Scotty "THE WRENCH" said he will be doing the autocross this year. NJ is trying everything they can this year to win..........Adrian

LAST YEAR THEY HAD A BIG SURPRISE AND THE OUTCOME NY/CT WINS AGAIN

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scotty "The Wrench" ? Oh great, so they will have the same guy competing against us that does our tech inspections ? We better watch those tech inspections. I could see the power steering caps flying off already.

No worry, we have Tom "The Green Monster" Hayden, and ACR Steve. As for me ? I'll just load up on RedBull & RipForce, stay away from the gym for a few days, and take all my frustration out on the AX.

We'll see.

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT's can run top up. They won't be allowed to run in the Red group with soft tops unless they have a "true roll bar"

Hardtops are fine for all groups

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, come on, NY/CT, you should all be ashamed of yourselves. We need 5 guys, or NJ gets the cup. Now, I know they don't want to win that way (like they could have last year), but rules are rules. Look, even if you don't think you are as good as ACR Steve, we need bodies in Vipers. Don't make me start naming names.

We can't do it with two guys.

AC

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew, spoke to Chuck today and he will try but will have to let us know the last minute...Adrian

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom & Bobby:

If you register for the Auto-X and want the goody's package it's $75 (I think).
If you register for the Auto-X and don't want the goody's package, what's the cost?

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, by the way Andrew, A Win is a Win, even if it's a forfeit...LOL I want that damn cup back...:rolaugh:

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, I agree 100%.

When NY turns in the best times, we'll still hand over the cup if we don't have the minimum # of guys. A rule is a rule, no mater who has the BEST time (even though it will be NY). There is no way NY would expect NJ to only see the event as who had the best time in the AX. Hell, you never judge a race or any game by simply who wins, right? Doesn't the scoreboards always show the winning score and right next to it is a small box for the # of players in the game ?

If either of the Penske drivers in NASCAR win the most races and accumulate the most points for the season, it doesn't matter if Ryan Newman should get the Championship in his Dodge. If Kurt Bush manages not to finish enough races, I guess the right thing to do would be to just turn over the Cup to the runner-up team in the points race. Yeah, that's the way it should be.

Don't worry Tom. When ACR Steve turns in the best time, :drive:he'll be the first one to walk over the plant that cup in your front seat if only him and I are there to represent NY. I agree. Rules are Rules. We want NJ to feel good at the end of the day.

:D

It's all about a fun day.

AC

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And hold on, unless I'm nuts, "want the cup back" ????? NJ never had it in the first place. You need to have something, to be able to get it back.

It's okay, all in a day's frustration.

AC

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I remember, I think you and I were real close in time, almost dead even. So that will be your challenge, mano-y-mano... We have a few members that will surprise you this year. So NJ will be bringing the cup home this year.:2tu:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
remember NY/CT /NJ and everyone else pleaseeeeeeeee sign up this is a great event and all these characters there I guarantee you will be laughing the whole time :)

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are in for the Pocono event. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!!! Yay NJ!!!!!! :headbang: We will be arriving Friday PM to get an early start.....

Brian & Penny...:)

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are in for the Pocono event. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!!! Yay NJ!!!!!! :headbang: We will be arriving Friday PM to get an early start.....

Brian & Penny...:)

We look forward to seeing you there Penny & Brian. We won't be arriving until Saturday evening, in time for the dinner, and staying through Monday.:2tu:

Denny & Ginger

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tom. The NY Count should show more than 1. At least me and Steve, but I know a few others agreed. You only have one sign up from NY ????????

Steve, we better get on the phone to some NY members.

AC

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of Friday Just 1 NY, and yes it was you Andrew. I know Steve was sending his in...I would have thought PA would get a lot more being from that region??? Even our Canadian brothers beat you guys...:spank:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only me and Andrew from NY :(((((( I might have to switch to NJ ..........where are the NY guys???????

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, this is sad. I know it is Memorial Day weekend, big family weekend, but I'm only doing the one day and the event was wisely set up for one day registration. If I can't get away from the family for one day out of a 4 day weekend to enjoy myself, that's a problem.

What can I say Steve ????? WE'll have to take home a small honorary Venom Cup. I'm sure Tom will come up with something appropriate.

AC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper