The Zone Is Back!!!!

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear alot about this trophy going to NY and NJ. Not if I have anything to do with it. I hate to say but it is coming to Mass. I'll be there at 7:45 Saturday.

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Yelloh,

No way is our Cup going up north. I met you at our last Auto-X - I guess I need I to remind you that you were at the home of the Super Bowl winning Giants (18 and 1 *****, doesn't it?)...

I'll be there at 7:44, see you then!

Ron

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JUST A REMINDER, NJ & NY...THIS WEEKEND IS THE VENOM CUP!!! The weather looks perfect for this weekend so come out and play...

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "D" man will now be in the house :)

Rolstar I think you may want to go pick up the 08" NY/CT plaque to put on the trophy so you can make a nice presentation to us after Sundays event :) (only a suggestion I know how anal you are with details)

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "D" man will now be in the house :)

Rolstar I think you may want to go pick up the 08" NY/CT plaque to put on the trophy so you can make a nice presentation to us after Sundays event :) (only a suggestion I know how anal you are with details)

steve

might come friday night and crash with u...

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be arriving Friday afternoon :drive: and will be staying at the Manor as well.. This is our first time attending this event so we are looking forward to seeing everyone there..:headbang:

Brian and Penny......:usa:

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if I'm coming out late Friday night, might sleep in the truck depending on the time, or might come sick early Saturday morning. Either way, not much of a difference.

AC

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really wish I could go this weekend but we have family plans. I love the Pocono track. Bobby and the NJ crew do a magnificent job of organizing and running the events at Pocono. Hopefully I can attend the Pocono track day in the fall. Have fun out there!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all i can say is great time. great to see everyone as always. we really have a great group of drivers. everyone did very well today with no accidents and casualties :) . awesome!

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, great time, thanks to all who set up the event. Big pat on the back to Steve K., only guy to get into the 30's on his time. He can't be beat.

So.....YEP, Yep, yeppppp, looks like there will be an empty spot on the NJ trophy shelf for another year.. But no joke it was very close.

Looking forward to the vidoes, but not all the pics.....SCOTT !!! If this was old school, I'm not so sure NY would have gone along with the trophy disrespect. We'll let it slide all in the interest of competition.

Oh, and City.....Yeah, CYA later.....when did you leave ?? Oh I know why, you on your way to Chuck to get those exhaust pipes straightened out?

Thanks to all....now D, get the pics up.

Andrew

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The overall weekend was a great success. We had an autocross with 28 cars, which held the coveted Venom Cup. We also had a scenic cruise with over 30 cars attending that as well.

Sunday had over 150 exotic cars showing their best at the concourse. Viper, Lambourghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Corvette and DeTomaso.

Monday's track day proved to be an exceptional day. With weather in the low eighties all day and a nice warm track, we were able to get 155 cars out on the track safely and with a lot of fun. A special friend to the NJ Club and Gen 4 designer Ralph Gilles came all the way from Michigan with his Number #1 ACR and showed what that car can really do in the hands of an experienced driver. He made Viper food out of those Ferrari Challenge cars as well as the 2007 ZO6 (with over 700HP) that was reading the Parts Rack decal on his rear bumper all day. What a truly great experience.

Well we have a correction to the winning team for the AutoCross. It turned out that NJ DID WIN after all. The scores that were pulled were not the correct ones. So yes it is official, the cup is back home in NJ!!! Way to go team NJ...

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tommy & Bobby for your parts in planning this great event. As always, it was great to visit with our NJ families and friends. Hope to see you in Carlisle on July 12th.

Ginger & Denny

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for making it one of the truly great Memorial weekends ever. The whole weekend I felt like a kid in a candy store.

Thanks Bobby and the whole NJ club for for having a world class event. Thanks for everyones help all weekend we truly are one big family.

Thanks Ralph for making it down with you incredibly designed car. I was a pleasure to meet you and your lovely family. We are all very lucky to have you designing what I believe to be the best car in the world. I was drooling all day long looking at your car ,man that car is incredible :)
P.S> your a hell of a driver my friend I really enjoyed dicing it up Little with you.

LAST but certainly not least :)

THANK YOU Bob for allowing me the Honor of running your baby against Ralph. I cant tell you enough how much it means to allow me the Honor of driving your Comp. Coupe. I am glad I didn't let you down it truly is a remarkable car . The ACR is also an incredible car but I think at least on this track your beast showed its how remarkable the Comp. coupe really is.

Long Live the Viper Club
P.S. Dave Moore we need pics posted :)

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Just a couple...

You must be registered for see images attach

second lap...the ACR was still there but the CC was pulling!!

That Ferrari didn't know what hit him:omg:

How big was Steve's grin?
FROM EAR TO EAR!!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images