2008 SRT10 in Viper Very Orange (+ Bonus!)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a chance to see a couple interesting cars this week in Detroit. First up, Viper Very Orange - and it is!

orange.jpg

Now pay no attention to the wheels/brakes on this car. It is a "one off" car and the individual set up is not available for purchase.

Of course you may notice the red/black ACR behind this one - that is the most recent VCA raffle car. However there is another one lurking next to the red one:

bacr.jpg

Fun stuff! :2tu:

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a chance to see a couple interesting cars this week in Detroit. First up, Viper Very Orange - and it is!

orange.jpg

Now pay no attention to the wheels/brakes on this car. It is a "one off" car and the individual set up is not available for purchase.

Of course you may notice the red/black ACR behind this one - that is the most recent VCA raffle car. However there is another one lurking next to the red one:

bacr.jpg

Fun stuff! :2tu:

:omg: could that be a purple car in pic one off to the left??

xjrguy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't believe that is a purple viper, that looks like the ACR.

You can see the wing and the proximity of the car to the wall, just like the black acr pictured.

XJRGUY

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't believe that is a purple viper, that looks like the ACR.

You can see the wing and the proximity of the car to the wall, just like the black acr pictured.

XJRGUY

yep, you are right....at first glance, the reflected light seemed to have a non-blackish tinge. but upon further review, and after my excitement waned, i did in fact see the wing, of the ACR:rolleyes:. well, that is a very nice ACR.:)

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Drive that down the street and you will scare little old ladies and children. That is a totally sinister looking car. And I mean that in a very good way.

B767DRIVER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful cars!! What is the car in the background in the upper right corner of this pic? Is it a Viper? I don't recognize the wheel. Could it be a possible option for '09???

bacr.jpg

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was my second choice:omg: Its going to look even better with black stripes...I thought I remembered reading that someone on here has ordered a VVO ACR, that will definately stick out..:headbang:

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay ... did no one else notice the black on black ... that is mean looking as well. All it needs is tinted windows! :drive:

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing some pictures of the latest Vipers :)

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but the "PAY NO ATTENTION ! " to the orange car with WITH the ACR wheel(lighter SRT-sidewinder and light two-piece Stoptech)-brakes-(prob shocks and sways) is just not going to fly.That is one very special car! I want a convertable ACR even lighter than the ACR(lacking weight of wing and other aero stuff, lacking downforce also)</p>

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome ... keep the pics coming!!!

Don't care for the 'gloss' on the black wheels though ... better if they had been flat black.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That black ACR is just amazing. That would be my first color choice. Can someone photoshop that ACR with red stripes? thanks

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but the "PAY NO ATTENTION ! " to the orange car with WITH the ACR wheel(lighter SRT-sidewinder and light two-piece Stoptech)-brakes-(prob shocks and sways) is just not going to fly.That is one very special car! I want a convertable ACR even lighter than the ACR(lacking weight of wing and other aero stuff, lacking downforce also)</p>

1 of 1 vert ACR like they did with that lone RT/10?