Looking for specific poster

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at this poster on Ebay however it has some ugly creases in it. Was thinking of making a stunning display with this poster, the 1:18 and 1:43 version plus another one with different number in the last mentioned scale. Does anyone have this poster collecting dust somewhere in the house?

Auctiva Image Hosting

I am also looking for various suggestions to set up the display itself, i.e. pedestal pieces and fine clothing materials to cover them like some jewelry stores do with their merchandise. Any links or pictures that will help me find what I'm looking for are greatly appreciated!

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice poster and the lower edge is interesting with the color chart. I could be wrong but someone told me years ago that markings like that could be a pre-production proof.

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked for one of those original posters before. Snakeoyl used to sell them & I was told if there was enough demand they might do a reprint.

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those were sold last year on e-bay as a limited printing. I bought 2 sets but one was stolen thru the postal service. Though insured the postal service denied the claim. There were 3 prints with the winning Daytona & Lemans Viper.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After once AGAIN being sniped (this time by mbccenter) in the last few seconds (don'tcha HATE it when that happens!) the seller luckily sent me a message that he has a duplicate, so at least one of them is underway :D Now I only need to locate the other and I'm a happy display-building camper.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Hissstory poster was sent to VCA Members for free many years ago. During the Viper racing heyday. Was kinda cool back then not knowing what might show up at your doorstep. I always liked finding the 1 or 2 page add in USA Today after a race win!!!! Those were the days!!!!!!!!

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can these be taken to a sign shop a duplicated? I know someone that has a few killer Viper posters that I would love to get copies from.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can these be taken to a sign shop a duplicated? I know someone that has a few killer Viper posters that I would love to get copies from.
I tried blowing up some Viper magazine covers at Kinko's for personnal use only and they said it was a NO GO!!! Copyright infringement. I got the idea from Jerry (8of100) in California as he made them poster size and hung them in his garage mahal. Probably depends on where you take it to be done.

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Hissstory poster was sent to VCA Members for free many years ago. During the Viper racing heyday. Was kinda cool back then not knowing what might show up at your doorstep. I always liked finding the 1 or 2 page add in USA Today after a race win!!!! Those were the days!!!!!!!!

I don't suppose that if I contact VCA Headquarters they still have a couple examples of the Hissstory poster around somewhere?
I would love to see one or two of those ads if you saved any and are able to scan and upload them :2tu:

OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willem,

I'm intrested in the Hisstory poster too. If you hookup with some, let me know. We'll split the sending costs.

I'll make you an other deal. If you can give me a collector's-among-collector's price for that #94 AutoArt I will eat the shipping costs all on my own towards that purpose :D;)

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried blowing up some Viper magazine covers at Kinko's for personnal use only and they said it was a NO GO!!! Copyright infringement. I got the idea from Jerry (8of100) in California as he made them poster size and hung them in his garage mahal. Probably depends on where you take it to be done.

You can buy the covers in poster size from VCA headquarters. That is where I got mine.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456