excited vipers owners who are in D status (or beyond)

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just got my ssg vert with stripes monday night and date on the door was 02-08,hope you all get yours very soon

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeez, every time I think the last of the SSG have rolled down the line, another one pops up! Would love to know the production number on those.

yeah, i would, as well. i would like to see a breakdown of all options and colors ordered. does anyone know if they keep track of these stats?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing.......thats partially why I started this thread....we could almost organize a count on here for people who are still waiting for thier cars.

Speaking about waiting for cars to move, I can't really seem to find any pics of the Violet Purple? I do know that there are several ordered in this color but apparently none have left the factory yet?

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speaking about waiting for cars to move, I can't really seem to find any pics of the Violet Purple? I do know that there are several ordered in this color but apparently none have left the factory yet?

yep......mine is in D status......it looks like it could be june or later before i get it....but do not worry, my car is going to hate me after all the pictures i take and post. i will make that car a centerfold.......:D

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
arent you getting a green one? if so, it must be one of if not the last one, right?:D
My region is giving me a daily handful of "green" and/or "purple stripe" zingers. Are you joining in? :nono::D

Probably my paranoia. LOL No, I'm waiting on a black with metallic stripes.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My region is giving me a daily handful of "green" and/or "purple stripe" zingers. Are you joining in? :nono::D

Probably my paranoia. LOL No, I'm waiting on a black with metallic stripes.

i saw the other post about the green stripes, it was funny. sorry, just playing around. :rolaugh: your car is going to rock the planet! :headbang: are you picking it up at the plant?

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got my snake skin green convertible last saturday. I have to wear a parka though. let the good times roll.

i have another post that i am trying to keep track of cars ordered and options. if you would be so kind as to tell me the options, i will list them in the stats.
thanks.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i saw the other post about the green stripes, it was funny. sorry, just playing around. :rolaugh: your car is going to rock the planet! :headbang: are you picking it up at the plant?

I figured. :cool:

I'm getting a courtesy delivery to Tator's, where Chuck will fight with me to "leave everything alone for the first 1,000 miles". I hate dealers that talk you out of spending money! ;)

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
City just finish the sentence, "While my Viper is at Tators I might as well ..." Works for me all the time. Mine is going there tuesday for my new dash and brakes - Stoptechs and EBCs.

I'm getting a courtesy delivery to Tator's, where Chuck will fight with me to "leave everything alone for the first 1,000 miles". I hate dealers that talk you out of spending money! ;)

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great story! I really think I'll love the color. I've never seen it in person but I haven't seen any negative feedback from those who have seen/own it. My wife is really scared! :omg:

She should not be ... I saw SSG live last weekend at the Texas Viper Round up - all I can say is ... it was so beautiful I almost wanted to cry - absolutely breathtaking and no picture on-line can do it justice.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I bet he also wants to test drive the **** out of it before delivering it to ya... having put those first 1000 miles on it in the process :D Get us a webcam online so we can watch the fight going on ok? I'll get me my :eater: ready and a few beers.
Wait a minute... so the stories I read on here about babying it even after those break-in miles are about to become history?

Frank17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSG coupe came yesterday via Woodhouse. Color is exceptional.
Thank you Bill and Mark....

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exciting times, they fixed my error, it's now at prefix getting stripes! Any day now!

right on!! if you look at the other post "has anyone been to CAAP" there is a pic of a purple hood, next to the hood is the corner of a green snake, i saw that and thought that it might be yours and they were contemlating putting that hood on your car.lol:lmao::D:rolaugh:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Music you do know that once you get your car your ratio of posts per day will decrease significantly... mine did as you live the dream rather than just wish for it on this board

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Music you do know that once you get your car your ratio of posts per day will decrease significantly... mine did as you live the dream rather than just wish for it on this board

you are probably right, my friend. once it arrives i will be out racing my wife......after i get used to it. from what i read on here, i should be very afraid of the snake. then i will not be posting on here, at least until the newness wears off.
until then though, i will just keep on dreaming about my future car.:D ....and wishing.....and hoping.....and dreaming......:)

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update...SSG/black Coupe - went from I to JB a 3 weeks ago. Just got word from Bill P this week that she's done! Paperwork goes out today. Will be picking up at the factory very soon!

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news.... i drove from morgantown, west virginia to the pittsburgh airport last weekend and i must say the highways were outstanding for driving.... multiple curves and hills with great scenery

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper