Empty Trailer Means Great Deal for You!

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm headed to the east coast from the west and have an empty trailer, so I'm offering a great deal if you need a car transported this week. Fuel prices are killing me (and everybody else) and I hate to go empty.

Give me a call if I can help you out!

Gary
240-994-1343

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just like one of my wifes shoe sales .I wonder if I can convince her that I need to buy a car to take advantage of this once in a lifetime oppurtunity

OP
OP
G

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may have a car that needs to go from KC to NY - exotic it ain't (1964 Falcon Futura Convertible)...

I'll give you a call in the morning. I'm driving through KC tomorrow on my way to North Carolina, then up to Maryland.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The East Coast awaits you Gary..

Can't wait to finally get my Viper!

Let me know next week which day you think you will most likely be able to pick the car up to deliver to me over here in Good old Haverhill, MA.

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, what year / color did you pick up? Have you been in touch with anyone in the New England region of the VCA yet? I am down in Haverhill area quite a bit, and last years president Jeff Torrey is from Plaistow. We always have a great time and we have a ton of events planned for this year. Viper Club of America

Nick

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, what year / color did you pick up? Have you been in touch with anyone in the New England region of the VCA yet? I am down in Haverhill area quite a bit, and last years president Jeff Torrey is from Plaistow. We always have a great time and we have a ton of events planned for this year. Viper Club of America

Nick

Hey Nick,

That's great to hear- we should all definitely meet up. I was hoping there would be some VCA members who were local; Plaistow NH is only a 5 minute drive from my house. ;)

There is another on this forum that I plan on meeting up with soon who is from Peobody MA. His name is Martin and on these forums it's "Martin2000GTS".

Gary will be delivering me a 1996 B&W GTS with custom Venzano interior. What do you have?

mele

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How about san francisco to Missoula Montana? I need a viper transported

MEL

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll give you a call in the morning. I'm driving through KC tomorrow on my way to North Carolina, then up to Maryland.
I should have that Futura lined up for you if you still need a car to take east. Check your PM's for my phone numbers...

:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth