Happy Birthday, Willem/InjectTheVenom~!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks very much guys :)
As someone who already has so much I only asked for half of the cost for a sweet framing, complete with glass plate to put my VOI 5 poster in that I got as a gift a few years back from someone who went there and had a double. My folks bought me a gourmet dish with all sorts of little meat thingies as I'm always big on delicious food stuff (don't know if you guys have it in the U.S. ?). This is what it looks like:

http://picnic.ciao.com/nl/9250389.jpg

And this is the framed poster:

You must be registered for see images attach

A little something I also got this saturday was a beer can with... FM radio inside and an antenna on top that comes almost completely down into the can :lmao:Seen here on top of one of my Mission tower speakers. Almost forgot to add that Minichamps 1:43 Canaska Viper GTS-R #49 is going to be added to the stable soon. Won it on Ebay yesterday, actually one of the rarer ones.. now here's to hoping I will be able to find blueprints of the Le Mans pitboxes and I'm gonna scratchbuild the 1:43 version myself.

Really wanted half the money for a scale 1:12 GMP Diecast Shelby Cobra as that was my one and only wish for this year but that got turned down. Oh well, here's to hoping to get it at my 2nd birthday (world animals day) or Christmas :D
THE biggest wish was attending VOI 10 but a combination of circumstances unfortunately left me unable to go :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VERY nice framing, Willem!! Don't really know about the meat treats you are eating? Guess we have gourmet hot dogs?!!! LOL...ENJOY!! ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950