Classified Ad ??

lobo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Could someone please give me the email address of where I address a question? I placed an ad on this forum 5 days ago for my Vipe and it hasn't posted yet. I tried [email protected] given to me by Viper HQ and it bounced back undeliverable. Thx for the help and my email address is [email protected].

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you are not a VCA member the board would have billed you $30 through paypal. You don't have to join paypal just use a credit card. Check your email for the bill. Remember that the paypal bill would go to whatever email address you registered here with, if you changed emails the board is pinging your old email with the bill.

OP
OP
L

lobo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thx, I've been looking for the invoice since last Wednesday in my inbox, but it hasn't shown up so I think maybe I didn't submit the ad correctly or something. Thx venomiss for forwarding the query.
lobo

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just replied to your email, again. Can you confirm that you got it? It should have all the information you need, because I don't see your ad in the queue right now.

OP
OP
L

lobo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
For some reason I'm not getting your emails. Try one of these two. I really appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some reason I'm not getting your emails. . I really appreciate it.

Strange. I'm replying to your emails, which are coming from the yahoo.com account. Did you check your junk/spam folders? Perhaps I'm being flagged for some reason. I will resend to the other account you've provided (which I'm removing from this thread or the spam-bots will get you!) :D

OP
OP
L

lobo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Who knows...checked the spam folder and it's empty...weird. Thanks for sending to the other email address and when I get home tonight and have the VIN handy I'll post the ad. Thanks for your help and patience.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who knows...checked the spam folder and it's empty...weird. Thanks for sending to the other email address and when I get home tonight and have the VIN handy I'll post the ad. Thanks for your help and patience.

Glad to help. Let me know if I can do anything else for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets