2008 Radio with navigation

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone have model number, name or photos of the in the dash radio with navigation?

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pioneer makes a fewsetups for the Viper. I have one with a popup screen. I did the whole deal with new Kicker speakers. I have had no problems with the radio or NAV. Just do one thing after you get it make sure (double sure) that the installers don't break the top plastic door piece at the top of the interior door panel. Circuit city broke it and it took awhile to see it since it was on the passenger side. At best I called them on it after I discovered it a month later. Made a claim to them and they paid it. This was about 500 bucks for this part. Really not well made either. You can not just buy the plastic part you need to get the whole door panel.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pioneer makes a fewsetups for the Viper. I have one with a popup screen. I did the whole deal with new Kicker speakers. I have had no problems with the radio or NAV. Just do one thing after you get it make sure (double sure) that the installers don't break the top plastic door piece at the top of the interior door panel. Circuit city broke it and it took awhile to see it since it was on the passenger side. At best I called them on it after I discovered it a month later. Made a claim to them and they paid it. This was about 500 bucks for this part. Really not well made either. You can not just buy the plastic part you need to get the whole door panel.

PLEASE ELABORATE on the bolt in radio options from pioneer. I have always been a die hard pioneer guy, until I got my viper, and always kept the radios stock.

However, I sold my rb1 and now want something closer to the "mygig" that I have in my 08 jeep. Cost is NOT an item of concern, but DIRECT FIT is !! I do NOT want to hack my interior at all, if there is a direct fit/drop in, i want it!

Thanks!

Jon