College Park meet

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am out of town so I can't go, however, I do remember looking at pictures from last years event and it looked like mostly a rice-fest. If you end up going, let me know how it was.

John

OP
OP
C

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the weather holds up, I will be cruising down with some guys from the Corvette forum as the lone Viper in the group. I thought it looked like an Asian clusterf@*k, too, but supposedly plenty of USA iron shows up, along with some high-end exotics. A big "if" regarding the weather, but otherwise, I'll take some pics and let you know how it goes. If anyone wants to drive down, we are meeting at the Dunkin Donuts in Burtonsville (where there is a small Sun. morning weekly car meet).

There's also a May 10th car show at the MoCo Fairgrounds in Gaithersburg. It's sponsored by G-burg Vettes, but is an "all types" show/cruise.

Pic from last yrs College Park meet:
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
What time in Burtonsville DD ? I will be coming down after lunch with my son, depending on weather also.

OP
OP
C

chimazo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the show starts at noon, but it can get crowded coming in, so we are meeting around 10:15-10:30 at the DD.