TPMS

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe I need a set of TPMS sensors but need to check with you first. I have an 05 vert and I am putting on new wheels and tires. Will have them delivered soon so if my car has them now I would rather not dismount my stock ones and use those for my new set. I would prefer to buy a set from someone if they have em' and keep the stock set up alone.

Let me know if I need em' and if you have em'.

Thanks....

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well it all depends, if you want new ones contact Jon b at partsrack and he can send you 4 new ones for around 200.00. After you get them put on the new wheels you will have to take the car to the dealer so they can calibrate your new sensors with your car.
If you dont buy the sensors you will have a chime when you first start your car and the "LO TIRE" light will stay on right above your odometer, like i said it only dings once when you start the car but the light will stay on the whole time.
I bought new sensors with my new wheels last month but yet to have them calibrated at the dealer.
to tell you the truth the "Lo tire" light on the dash i don't even notice. (its in black on the LCD). Since i bought the new sensors i will have them calibrated i just have not made time. I guess is good to know if you do have a low tire also so i probably buy them again if i had to do it all over.

OP
OP
V

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay so Jon B is the guy who has em'. Anybody have any used ones that are in like new condition?

The light and chime is not something I want to deal with when spending 8,000 on new wheels and tires.