Lake of the Ozarks May 17th & 18th

V

Venomiss

Ready to drive?

Our annual Ozarks rendezvous with our Viper friends from St. Louis is coming soon!

This is always one of the more popular events each year. If you haven't already, please call the hotel (number below) and make your reservations for Saturday night.

From Kansas City:
We will be meeting on Saturday morning May 17th, at 8:00am, at the Outback Steakhouse on I-470 in Lee's Summit, Mo. located at:

to: 1731 Ne Douglas St, Lees Summit, MO 64086 - Google Maps

Following the drive to the lake, we have plans for lunch at the lake, dinner that night at the Wedel's, breakfast the next morning, and a drive home (should be back by noon Sunday).

May 17th and 18th Lake of the Ozarks trip.
Dave and Lisa Naeger have again agreed to host this annual party trip to the lake. We will be staying at the beautiful Lodge of the Four Seasons. Please call them for your reservations at 1-888-265-5500. You must mention the Viper Club to get the $119.00 room rate. We have 15 rooms on hold and might need more. Please don't delay and commit to this event. At the lodge, the cars will be parked in a secure area with a guard on duty to watch them overnight. Last year we had over 30 Vipers not including a few other DD's.
Here is the contact website for the Lodge:
Lodge of Four Seasons Resort - Rooms

Video from last year compliments of Dan!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz72IVh_ooU
A few pictures from last years cruise.

oz5.jpg

oz6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mary,
Thank you for posting this. Dawn and I are looking forward to the weekend and you are absolutely right, it is always a great trip with our friends from Gateway! The weather is forcasted to be sunny all weekend so I hope we can have a good turnout. We will see you all this Saturday.

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait! This is such an awesome weekend.

I don't know why we don't just schedule breakfast at Frankie & Louie's. We leave Kansas City at 8 a.m. and somehow usually end up at the lake by around 9:00 a.m.

That trip sure seemed to take a lot longer when I was a kid. :)

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Only certain people lead the pack due to "extras" on the cars.:D
We all go 55. Maybe 56 downhill.

Right now we'll see if we can make it.

Last edited by a moderator:

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm READY for the cruise down and for all the fun!! Tim and I will be fighting for the wheel. hee hee.... This has always been a fun trip in the past and I'm siked up for more fun this year! :drive:

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's some pics I took on Saturday. The weather was perfect and we had over 20 Vipers in the marina.

The cruise down: Kevin trying to keep up on the curves ;)
You must be registered for see images attach

Viper's in the parking lot of Franky and Louie's

Lunch by the lake:

Lynnie look out!!

Steph and Lynn

Mike and Tina getting the boat ready

Thanks for the rides Mike. Steph said your crazier behind the wheel of the Viper. Guess you'll have to take her for a better ride next year! :D

dinner back at Steve and Lynn's