Whats Happened to Piston Heads site!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello chaps, the last few weeks on there site its almost become impossable to post threds on the Fourms :mad: Im getting fed up with it so I reckon we need to start talking on here a bit more? Anybody else up for more frequent chatting on the UK fourm?

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you noticed Baz....Ive been set up with a Blue and white VENOM avatar!!!!!!! Any idea how I get Red and silver?

Second question, are you doing the dash for the coast run on sunday?

:uk:

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:confused: Why no then Zed? After all, we are VCA Members and sometimes the Viper related issues, i would have thought would be better off on this forum?:eater:

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was only messing. would make sense to transfer the uk club forum from PH to here.

;)

OP
OP
F

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to admit the replys on this site seem to me to be more constructive, than some of the stuff on PH.
Dont get me wrong, Its good to have a laugh, but with the bigger Viper community being in the USA. These guys are surley far more experenced about Viper matters than some of the members of PH? And For me personally I Love my American Friends :2tu:

ViperDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
biggest problem with using this forum is that only VCA members can post here, that would cut out a lot of the uk viper group from participating and as VCA members we are in the minority in the UK.

No problems with PH from here for a while now and anyway if you have a detailed technical problem feel free to post on both forums.

Apart from anything else to get to the UK forum on here you have to scroll down as if your on your way to Australia.