A lot of Vipers, a Dragon's Tail and *******

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I hope it's going to be nice! My top leaks sooooooooooooo bad!!! If it rains I might have to buy a car cover, cut a hole out of it so I can see, and drive around town...

Does anyone know if there is a local car wash? I'll sure there's one but I can't ever remember seing one.

Well, time to go change the oil!!

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 days away!!! Changed the oil and installed my HIDS! Next on the list is a nice detail.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
******* Barrel's policy is "no reservations". They are aware of us coming in Friday, and said they'd do their best to accomodate us. We'll be parking in the back by the "little grass hill"( I think it's on the right when you come in from the back). So, if some of you local guys could get there 10:30-10:45, they'd at least know we're starting to show up and prepare for us. Thanks guys. This is gonna be one HUGE weekend!
Chip

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are good to go for the Kinston Pike ******* (in Knoxville) for 1pm on Sunday. I talked to the GM and he said they'd rope off 30 parking places for us the night before. He said he is a fan of Vipers and can't wait to see the cars! He's going to try to get us out front, but not sure its 30 parking places there, so we may have to park on one of the sides. I told him I'd call Friday or Saturday with a more accurate # of how many cars to expect so he can be sure he blocks off the right # of spaces.

p.s.--all the ugly girls will be given their 1 hour notice to get off the property when they get to work at noon on Sunday :lmao::eater:

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the big day! The car is polished and ready to go! This is going to be lots of fun!:D I can't wait to meet everyone.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the big day! The car is polished and ready to go! This is going to be lots of fun!:D I can't wait to meet everyone.

Tomorrow?? What's goin on tomorrow?? Did I miss something?? Oh, you must be talking about the mostest, bestest event of the year! about 30 Vipers getting together cruisin' the Mountains, lovin' each others company, and havin' a BLAST! I almost forgot:lmao::lmao:. Actually, I'm so dang excited, just typing this, I'm about to crap my...Ooops, too late:D
Chip

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, Chip, please remember to pack a few extra pairs of pants. Nobody wants to smell that!:rolaugh::lmao:

Don't forget to bring your camera. Should be plenty of opportunities to take some great pictures to show off to everyone. We know Chad has the ******* pics covered.:D

Tomorrow?? What's goin on tomorrow?? Did I miss something?? Oh, you must be talking about the mostest, bestest event of the year! about 30 Vipers getting together cruisin' the Mountains, lovin' each others company, and havin' a BLAST! I almost forgot:lmao::lmao:. Actually, I'm so dang excited, just typing this, I'm about to crap my...Ooops, too late:D
Chip

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another reminder to bring 2-way radio's also, if you've got 'em. With a group this size, communication it a MUST! Even if it's just for listening in. If we get too split up :crazy2: in traffic (hopefully not), it's nice to "hear" where some/all of the group are:2tu: It's gonna be ROCKIN':headbang::headbang::nana::stick::boozer: :drinker: :panic:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to name names, but a GA-VCA member (whose name sounds like TONYa ARMOURall) has let me know he will be meeting up with the AL/TN club on the way to the Tail of the Dragon instead of supporting the hometeam and meeting us GA folks. It appears that the AL/TN club has stooped to the level of stealing GA-VCA members so they can claim a bigger turnout for this weekend :omg: Not only is this going to be the funnest and wildest VCA weekend in a long time, now its personal!! :omg:

:D:D:D

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to name names, but a GA-VCA member (whose name sounds like TONYa ARMOURall) has let me know he will be meeting up with the AL/TN club on the way to the Tail of the Dragon instead of supporting the hometeam and meeting us GA folks. It appears that the AL/TN club has stooped to the level of stealing GA-VCA members so they can claim a bigger turnout for this weekend :omg: Not only is this going to be the funnest and wildest VCA weekend in a long time, now its personal!! :omg:

I'm sorry, what can I say.:dunno: But everybody's got a price! and TONYa's just happen to fit into our budget:lmao::lmao::lmao:

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You're better off without him! Ugh, I can't believe he's going to be at this event...beers on Tony! :2tu:

DublinOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, day one was interesting....one ticket, a couple of warnings and ~30 vipers (+ one prowler (ME)). Cops were out in full force. But I still had a great time and met a bunch of nice people. I had to head back to Atlanta today, so I'm missing out on the rest of the weekend activites. Hope everyone stays safe and has a great time.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings from 6,643 ft. The highest point on the Appalachian trail. The drive up was nice. The hike to the top, not so much. :0)

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today, we're going to the Muscle Car Museum, then off to ******* in Knoxville. So, I know there'll be some pics posted soon! :2tu: I think the total car count was 33 :headbang:.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow!!! What a great weekend!! The weather was amazing, the cars were amazing, the people were amazing, the views were amazing, and we found out about Chad's pregnant girl friend...:omg:

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some pics!!!:2tu:
Viper_Meet_6-6-08_081.jpg

Viper_Meet_6-6-08_074.jpg

Viper_Meet_6-6-08_068.jpg

Viper_Meet_6-6-08_077.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads