V.V.V....Violet Viper Vert

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If I didn't have a SSG/Black Coupe...I would be all over this Violet Beauty. Pictures don't show the color well though. Looks more purple in person. It was a rainy, cloudy day. What a gorgeous color!! If I can get rid of a car, I will have this one next to the SSG.

You must be registered for see images

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just so you know, musicncars is having a fit because he's driving and can't post. I'm on the iPhone posting for him. Where is this car? He's still waiting on his VVV and wants to see what the color looks like in person.

Btw, the violet and ssg will look great together. We'll post pics when the violet beauty arrives.

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anymore real world pics of this color around? that looks like a dark midnight blue..... I thought it would more outrageous like the ssg....

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although it has not been mentioned, if you go to the generation 1-2 forums, there is a post by the secretary of the Ohio viper club and their visit to CAAP... there is a picture of a violet coupe and a lot of black ACRs coming down the line.

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Although it has not been mentioned, if you go to the generation 1-2 forums, there is a post by the secretary of the Ohio viper club and their visit to CAAP... there is a picture of a violet coupe and a lot of black ACRs coming down the line.

Those picture really give you a better idea of how much the color actually does pop! Can't wait for the violet to get to our garage.....right beside the SSG!

Although I have to say, this thread has really bumped up the husband's level of impatience waiting for the Violet Vert to arrive!:D

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks! Those pics are amazing. :2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice color. It makes me crave eggplant. I think I'll go make a fresh batch of eggplant parm.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think Woodhouse would be okay with posting of these new cars....it can only bring more business:rolleyes:

Reaction score
I would think Woodhouse would be okay with posting of these new cars....it can only bring more business:rolleyes:

What I meant was I am not allowed on HERE to post pictures myself, I would ALL THE TIME if I could. I take about 2000 pictures a year of new things, customer cars and new products we work with.

If "they" would let me I would.

Mark

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I meant was I am not allowed on HERE to post pictures myself, I would ALL THE TIME if I could. I take about 2000 pictures a year of new things, customer cars and new products we work with.
Mark

Who is 'they'??? :dunno: ~juli
**Can you send them by PM's???????????!!! ;)

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not get it. These cars are now in the public domain so why not post and who the hell is "they"?

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Violet Vert is located at Roanoke. It is available at the moment...however if I have my way....well...it is available at the moment!! Call John 800 5416858. I think a customer backed out of a deal.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mark

If THEY is the website, take a look at that yellow banner in my Avatar, we will fix you up.
:2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper