Another ACR - and they never get boring! (pics)

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Too much black in my opinion. Dump the wheels and maybe it would not be so bad.

Maybe if they polished the lip on the wheels like

DSC00854.JPG

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a pretty expensive "just to be seen in", green hair and a dress would be cheaper.

black08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL...you've given me a great idea!;) Seriously though, I can't wait to get my ACR on the track when it comes...if it comes. I am afraid it will show up just when the weather starts getting cold again here. Oh well...there's always next year.:(

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i agree its too much black. makes the tires look grey. i bet chrome or silver p/c would make that thing pop.

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BATMAN.......doo da doo da doo doo doo da.......BATMAN!!

Too much black in my opinion. Dump the wheels and maybe it would not be so bad.

I'm with you. That car needs some chrome wheels RIGHT NOW. To me when I see black rims all I think of is dirty wheels.

Ron

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
just for giggles, someone should photoshop that pic with different rims. lets see what looks best. :D

rocman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's a quick PS. I still prefer the black wheels.

You must be registered for see images attach

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That looks soo much better!! Even the long spoke polished wheels would look so much better.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey gang, one VERY important thing to remember that everybody seems to forget: You don't HAVE to get the ACR to get the look. You want the chrome wheels, wing, and basic front splitter? Order your Coupe or Roadster with the AERO PACKAGE. Then you can have it all...

aero1.jpg

aero2.jpg

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i agree its too much black. makes the tires look grey. i bet chrome or silver p/c would make that thing pop.

I agree. However, if I wanted it all black I would get black brakes too because the red ones look out of place. But that is "in my dreams" as I barely can afford a 1994 Gen 1. I wonder what the average yearly gross income is for a VCA member? I bet I am several standard deviations to the left of the bell-curve's center! Any 6-sigma people out there? I bet I may be close to that far away...

Last edited:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im not a fan of either the coupe and or vert aero package, but at least someone can get the look of the ACR if they want it.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Y2k5 true but I think I would want the ACR if I was to get the coupe. I still think we should be able to get the sidwinder wheels polished instead of the black. But hey not complaining I am just glad we have an ACR and aero package and new options!

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Chris,

When will the Aero Package become available?

Dan

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey gang, one VERY important thing to remember that everybody seems to forget: You don't HAVE to get the ACR to get the look. You want the chrome wheels, wing, and basic front splitter? Order your Coupe or Roadster with the AERO PACKAGE. Then you can have it all...

aero1.jpg

aero2.jpg

And I bet that convertible is City's car about to GO KZ!:2tu:

T

tcslc

I heard the wing was different on the Vert but never saw one until now. I'm sure its for aerodynamics that are different on the Vert, but I don't like the "understated" look as much as the coupe aero. Is the coupe aero the same as that on the ACR? Even so, a regular coupe with aero is just a stone's throw away from ACR pricing, so why no go ACR in the first place?

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I heard the wing was different on the Vert but never saw one until now. I'm sure its for aerodynamics that are different on the Vert, but I don't like the "understated" look as much as the coupe aero. Is the coupe aero the same as that on the ACR? Even so, a regular coupe with aero is just a stone's throw away from ACR pricing, so why no go ACR in the first place?

No, downforce at 150mph for roadster is 170lbs, coupe 500+, and ACR 1000