Another ACR - and they never get boring! (pics)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My thanks to the gentleman who sent these to us! Custom driver's stripe and custom exhaust too...

acr516b.jpg

acr516c.jpg

acr516a.jpg

acr516f.jpg

acr516d.jpg

acr516e.jpg

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how come the exhaust tips are shiney? Did someone add aftermarket exhaust to that thing?

Black paint, 1 single silver stripe.... Chrome rims.. or at least polished 5 spokes.... and that car would be DA BOMB !

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, there is absolutely nothing about the ACR that I do not like in the pics. That is just awesome right there. Thanks for the pics Chris.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BATMAN.......doo da doo da doo doo doo da.......BATMAN!!

Too much black in my opinion. Dump the wheels and maybe it would not be so bad.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats it. I am now thinking I might have to order an ACR! Now I just need to find out what the colors are going to be for '09. Just wish I did'nt have to get those wheels black. Someone ask Dodge if we could get em polished.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with what he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexarz
BATMAN.......doo da doo da doo doo doo da.......BATMAN!!

Too much black in my opinion. Dump the wheels and maybe it would not be so bad.

you can both agree!!!! while the ALL Black ACR Pass's you at the track while humming the theme to batman.

Chopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too much Black. The lines of the car are lost somewhat. Not real keen on the Red and Black either. Hopre their are other colors.

cudavip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too much Black. The lines of the car are lost somewhat. Not real keen on the Red and Black either. Hopre their are other colors.

I would say, there lost completely, I wonder if this ACR will ever see any track time because, I would hate to be the guy to clean it.

cudavip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent, this week I'm out west so it won't be me cleaning that one.

rocman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice! I really like the custom stripe. Awesome job! I guess I'll just have to deal with my red drivers stripe. :D

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say, there lost completely, I wonder if this ACR will ever see any track time because, I would hate to be the guy to clean it.

I'd like to know how many people are buying an ACR for anything OTHER than the track.

:confused: :nono:

It's not exactly built for taking your wife out to dinner. I can understand a collector here and there, but I cant see why anyone would buy it and not track it. To me that would be like buying a comp coupe and not tracking it.

black08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd like to know how many people are buying an ACR for anything OTHER than the track.

:confused: :nono:

It's not exactly built for taking your wife out to dinner. I can understand a collector here and there, but I cant see why anyone would buy it and not track it. To me that would be like buying a comp coupe and not tracking it.

I'm just buying one to be seen in. I would never dream of taking it on a racetrack...leave that to the professional racecar drivers.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave