Just recieved my 08 Viper

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It finally happened on April 22nd, after harrassing my dealer as well as Dodge for 9 months, she finally showed up unexpected.:)She is my first. 2008 Venum Red with Razor wheels two tone grey interior, cd/nav grey bezel dash, no stripes. The color was amazing in the sun. I was blown away!:rolaugh: I know I need to send pics, but in process of moving. Even my "baby" is not here with me she is being kept in my Uncles's garage. I know its killing me. I had never driven a Viper before. I had sat in a 96 once, but had never even heard the engine of one. I knew I had always loved the lines and the awesomeness of Vipers. So when they amped them up to 600 ponies I knew it was time. I learned so much about Vipers and their handling and herritage from ya'll. I was so nervous and still am when I drive her because of all the warnings from here. But every time I get in her and turn over that engine I get the biggest smile. I love her for all the reasons some might not but WOW!! I have barely listened to the radio because I just love the sound of that engine. Anyway, I have rambled on long enough. There is so much to the story of how she finally got here, but prob. nothing you owners have not gone through to get yours. I am so proud to be a member of such an exclusive club of Viper owner. There is nothing like American Muscle Engineering :usa: Look forward to a long relationship with ya'll and my baby. thanks-Chris

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Radio????
On my third Viper since '96, and they have radios?

I spend all my time enjoying the exhaust music!:headbang:
Have never turned the radio on!
PBR

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing your story and welcome! The car sounds wonderful, would love to see a pic when you get the chance!

Angela

OP
OP
V

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok I will admit I am not as clever as I thought. Can someone please help me figure out how to post pics in the forum section so I can show ya'll my new toy? Thanks

OP
OP
V

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
DSC03215_1_.JPG

DSC03218_1_.JPG

DSC03222_2_.JPG

DSC03220_1_.JPG

DSC03221_1_.JPG

More to come later.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the "arrival" of your new "baby!"

I understand totally, as I too had never driven a Viper before buying my first (98 RT/10, 5k miles).:nono: But, from everything I had heard and read, there was no other car for me!:2tu:

The first time you start the engine, the feeling is indescribable.:headbang:

Beautiful color, sounds like a spectacular car!

Peter

1998 RT/10, Red :evilmad: (5k miles) "Tatorized"

:usa:FIREFIGHTERS SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY:usa:

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unclestu

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats. I got my 08 on Apr 9th. Same, Venom Red, Nav, Razor wheels and grey interior. Now I look forward to driving to work on "Viper Days". :);)

Luna C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome! I too have the Venom Red "08. Agree with you 100% The Color is amazing. Still get goosebumps when I walk out to it in a parking lot!
I noticed you are listed as a VCA member as a first time owner, did they process you quickly?
I'm still waiting, since March:(

V

Venomiss

Congrats and welcome! I too have the Venom Red "08. Agree with you 100% The Color is amazing. Still get goosebumps when I walk out to it in a parking lot!
I noticed you are listed as a VCA member as a first time owner, did they process you quickly?

Hey Luna call 1800-998-1110 and ask for Beth or Kim.
They may have a membership number for you by now-your paperwork might come later.
It's worth a phone call to find out. If they do give it to you PM one of the moderators here and they will fix your status. Try it today!:2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Luna, I never received a PM from you with all your contact info so I haven't been able to add you to the club email list. As soon as you send me that, I'll add you to the list :2tu: We have a dynoday in a couple weeks (June 28) and a BBQ at Tony Armour's house on July 19th, you're invited to both!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think you would get a VCA number as an associate member, you just have a arrangement with your regional club.

That I do, but I also paid for a full year's worth of Viper Magazine and am still waiting for my first issue and everything else that Scott said I'm entitled to. 2 have been released since I paid my dues :(
Sorry for the off-topic by the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper