Colorado Free B.B.Q June 19th 6:00-8:00 pm

R/T 10der

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi there... My name is John Collins and I am the Colorado Prowler President... Also own a Viper and would like to invite all Viper owners to are Prowlin Colorful Colorado B.B.Q. Kick Off for our National Event that is being cooked by Rocky Mnt. Hog Rosters on site at the Golden Marriott... I-70 and Denver West Blvd..... June 19th from 6:00-8:00... FREE B.B.Q. and would love to have you bring your Vipers. This is meant to be a Thank-You for last years Breckenridge, Colorado B.B.Q. on the 4th of July after the parade that you invited the Prowlers to.. I got to meet some great Colorado Viper members, while Mark and I cooked for the gang... Please get the word out as I tried to post this under the Colorado title but since I'm not a VCM I was unable.. Could someone do so that has the ability... Thanks John(onecatnodog)Collins Colorado Prowler Pres.:2tu:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Suggest you contact Jim Johnson, President of that region. His contact info will be under regions on the home page here. And why the heck ain't you a VCA member anyway? Pick up that phone and call 800.998.1110 or go to Dodge VIPER Magazine with vin and credit card for $115 in hand and get 'er done!

OP
OP
R

R/T 10der

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sent Jim a E mail yesterday on our event after I found his info on this site right after I posted... Wish I had the time to do both clubs but it's all I can do to run the Mile Hi Prowlers here in Colorado... We cruise 2 to 3 weekends a month, No Dues, No Meetings, Nothing Manditory... Just fun! With work, wife, kids, and chores The Prowler Club is all that I am able to pull off at this time.. Thank-You for the kind offer as all the Viper guys and girls that I have meet have been super... Here is what's planed if any want to come and play... John(onecatnodog)Collins The Mile Hi Prowlers

Proudly Invite ALL Prowler Owners To

Prowlin Colorful Colorado

June 19-25, 2008
The event is to take place in Denver, Colorado and its surrounding scenic areas.
The Hosting hotel is The Denver Marriott West, Golden, Colorado 80401
Registration link is: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/denwe
Or call: (800) 228-9290 in the USA and Canada (Make sure you state you are with the Prowler Group). Room rates are $99.00 per night.
Current Itinerary:
Thursday, June 19, 2008
3:00-5:00 p.m. – Event check in, Denver Marriott West Hotel, Golden, Colorado, pick-up Registration packets
Wash and Shine
5:00 p.m. – Cash Bar and Hors d’oeuvres by the Pool
6:00 p.m. – Welcome BBQ
Friday, June 20, 2008
8:00 a.m. – Road Trip to the Royal Gorge Bridge
http://www.royalgorgebridge.com/
More details to come, including an opportunity to ride in a helicopter (additional fee)
Saturday, June 21, 2008
8:00 a.m. – Cruisin’ to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park http://www.nps.gov/romo/
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Rest Day
10:00 a.m. – Pictures
5:00 p.m. – Sit down family-style dinner at the White Fence Farm
http://www.whitefencefarm.com/denver/index.html
Monday, June 23, 2008
8:00 a.m. – Scenic Trip to Vail, Colorado and surrounding area
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
9:00 a.m. – Shorter Road trips to Historic Fairplay and South Park, Breckenridge, Georgetown, and Mt. Evans
6:00 p.m. – Banquet Dinner with Trophies, Auction, Door Prizes, etc.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Pack up and say good-bye to friends, old and new - until next year!
Some will be showing up early... Exciting road trips and activities are planned for early-birds that will be starting on June 16th as well, more details will be provided in the registration confirmation.

OP
OP
R

R/T 10der

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, Jim and Bob for your E mail and we hope to see LOTS of Vipers at our FREE B.B.Q. :headbang: John(onecatnodog)Collins

OP
OP
R

R/T 10der

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a reminder that the B.B.Q. and the cars that show Thursday the 19th at 6:00-8:00 should be HOT... onecatnodog
You must be registered for see images attach