Whiskey Cafe Cruise Night - Saturday, June 21

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Show 5:00PM till 10:00PM - Music & Dancing till 2:00AM
Come Early - Stay Late

Outside the Cafe:
From May to October the American Cruisers Car Show will be making Saturdays their home at the Whiskey Cafe .
From 5p.m. till 10p.m. the best cars in the area strut their stuff for all to see. The Cruisers DJ provides tunes for the masses and hosts any special entertainment groups performing The Whiskey crew is outside with the cruisers offering Hot Dogs, Soft Drinks and Beer for the thirsty. For additional information check on the Saturday Classic pages available in our Car Shows Section.
Inside the Cafe:
Inside the Whiskey Cafe our Dinner Menu is available during the car show season for Eat-in or Take-out. You can peruse the menu selections on our Dinner Menu Page.

Hot Dogs, Soda & Beer Outside - Full Cruise Menu Inside

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif]From New York City and the Lincoln Tunnel traveling West[/FONT]
Take Lincoln Tunnel to I-495 West
Follow signs Route 3 West Express to Meadowlands Sports Complex/Garden State Parkway/Clifton.
Take Route 3 West approximately 1 mile past Giants Stadium Sports Complex to the Route 17 South, Lyndhurst exit located on the right just after passing under the Route 17 overpass.
Stay to the right and continue following Route 17 South around a tight curve to the first local traffic light.
Turn left onto Polito Ave and continue to the next traffic light (in front of Medieval Times).
Turn left onto Wall Street West.
The Whiskey Cafe is located in the second building on the right (1050 Wall Street West).
Ample parking is available in the parking lot next to the Cafe entrance.

http://www.whiskeycafe.com/Car_Shows/Saturday_Classic/saturday_classic.html

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its gotta be the biggest cruise around, at least in NJ it is. easy to find and good people there.

im gonna be driving up from floriduh that weekend so might not make it.

the food aint great there, its edible but nothing to write home about though

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirm So Far:
*** + 1
Mike + Barbara
Chazz

As it get closer I will put up where we will meet up with the NJ Club

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would suggest to everyone who's going to just meet @ The Cafe since there's no certain time to be there. I will arrive between 5 and 6.If you want to cruise out just post and I will let you know where to meet me. Adrian

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper