New 08 Coupe Owner

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I just purchased an 08 GTS Blue Coupe with Black stripes H wheels and Navigation. I ordered the protection group and a set of Stainless door sills. I traded in an 05 SRT-10 ram and an 07 SRT-8 Charger for this car. There is no comparison at all in terms of performance. This car is an animal behind the wheel. I hope to learn a lot on this site and make it to some of the events in my region. I am part of several forums and the President of a local mopar car club.

Does the facility that builds Vipers allow for scheduled tours?

Bruce

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tons of pics including several from Woodhouse with Violet and Orange cars. I also have a lot of pics of a new ACR, but not very good at posting them. Size is too large.

Bruce

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to the Snake Pit, you will find this Forum very helpful, as Viper owner's tend to be as rabid, or should I say venomous, as the MoPar Club you run with. Send me more info , as it sounds like a great group I should join, and good to have another Kneebrasky boy in the fold.

PS- there is an SRT Driving Experience in Topeka later this year, and you will get a free trip along with the free VCA membership with the purchase of your new Viper. It appears there are only about 5-6 of this combination ever built , but we won't have exact numbers till later this year --------great combo!!:2tu:

VENUM INJECTION

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats Hemi killer. I am a new 08 coupe owner as well. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. I am having probs posting pics as well due to size. Any tips would be great. It sounds like an awesome color. Can't wait to see the chrome sills.

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bruce- i just bought the same car, with two-tone interior and 5 spokes. Will be delivered this week. Obviously, love the color combo. Planning any mods?

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce- i just bought the same car, with two-tone interior and 5 spokes. Will be delivered this week. Obviously, love the color combo. Planning any mods?

Congrats on the color combo. From what I have gathered and heard there are 5 in this color/strip combo. Is your car coming from Woodhouse, cause I already have pics of it. I have added the protection group and door sills. I may get an additional set of some black wheels, but that will be it.

Bruce

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i did get it from Bill P. the one with 2 tone interior. i'm also thinking black wheels. enjoy!!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the club. I'm sure there are different ways to post pics, but one way is to use Photobucket. Its free and allows you to resize to smaller size easily. All you do is copy the link associated with the photo and BAM, the photo appears in your post....

You must be registered for see images attach

Just another opportunity to show off my new '98 RT/10:lmao:

Hey, at the end of the day, its all about driving!:drive:

Peter

1998 RT/10, :evilmad: Red (5k miles) "Tatorized!":headbang:

:usa:FIREFIGHTERS SAVE LIVES AND PROPERTY:usa:

SUPPORT TATORS DODGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice color choice:2tu:
poconocsd2008.jpg

Welcome Aboard!
IMG_1583.JPG

Last edited:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have tons of pics including several from Woodhouse with Violet and Orange cars. I also have a lot of pics of a new ACR, but not very good at posting them. Size is too large.

Bruce

For all of you who have photos that are too large to post, download and use this resizing software (free). It's easy and you can resize numerous photos at once in less than 60 seconds.

FastStone Photo Resizer - Powerful Image Converter/Resizer