Huge SVS Sale

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a large quantity of Viper parts, diagnostics equipment and general performance parts for sale here on our website:

SVS

Send your requests for info/pricing to [email protected] or you can call 630-876-1335

Please add item # with part names when requesting info and pricing

Thank you

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've bought a few items from SVS at this sale. Good info on the products and good prices. If they have something you want, there is a good chance you'll get a smokin' deal on it. I've gotten a few and so I keep shopping.

JD

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You'd think a site link or a link to where the parts are listed would be available? Just in case someone doesn't need anything, but is looking for a deal?

Ted

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those following this thread....We had a negative comment made by a poster regarding SVS. SVS disputed the facts regarding the post so the comments and those following have been removed till resolution of the facts as provided by the board rules. The poster has been notified to produce proof of his claim to the moderators.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: as will everyone else ordering parts from SVS no matter how they pay, as long as their money is good and clear ;)

I have an order going to SVS shortly and I've had nothing but a positive experience with them so far.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a few things and everything was packaged very well, arrived on time, and was as described. Easy, simple process.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see a handful of satisfied buyers. I've had some pretty busy email going with them on some GTS interior pieces I'm looking for, and they were VERY helpful with keeping me informed of their progress, and then finally delivering the info about the parts.

But we hit a roadblock. Big time.

I look at Viper parts daily on ebay. And I mean daily. Search term "viper." Thousands of hits. Review them daily. Point? I know the ebay used viper parts market very well.

Second point. SVS's prices were 2x to 3x ebay.

Glad ya'll others are getting bargains.

Hat's off to SVS, as their business etiquette is first class, but work on them prices fellas...

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The TB's are brand new and the modified air box housing to accommodate larger intake tubes was used, barely, but I got a great deal on it. Sorry it didn't work out for you. I think wore down Jr. with all of the back and forth emails. :D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently, someone is trying to buy ALL of the Viper interior parts and so the rest of us will be out of luck. It is obvious that this person is only trying to hoard all the parts for personal gain when they get more scarce. Most of us are not trying to profit from this and only trying to improve our cars with a few parts we need. If this person is a VCA member, I say "You are a selfish SOB"! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I completely fail to see the point of your post. :confused:

I am trying to get another interior to send to Venzano. Want to have the OE one left stock. So that makes me an owner of 2 interiors.

I believe SVS takes them out of race cars, which is common of a speed shop.

So *** is the point of your post? :dunno:

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to see a handful of satisfied buyers. I've had some pretty busy email going with them on some GTS interior pieces I'm looking for, and they were VERY helpful with keeping me informed of their progress, and then finally delivering the info about the parts.

But we hit a roadblock. Big time.

I look at Viper parts daily on ebay. And I mean daily. Search term "viper." Thousands of hits. Review them daily. Point? I know the ebay used viper parts market very well.

Second point. SVS's prices were 2x to 3x ebay.

Glad ya'll others are getting bargains.

Hat's off to SVS, as their business etiquette is first class, but work on them prices fellas...

We didn’t hit a roadblock, you did, and a public forum is the avenue you decided to take.

All you had to say was “Hey your prices are a little high and I can find it on ebay cheaper” If you really wanted the parts and you would have shown me where you can find it cheaper I would have worked with you to get your parts at a better price then what you found it for on ebay.

I guess you’re more interested in complaining about our pricing on a public forum then continuing to work with me and getting the parts you’re looking for at a great price.

We’re nowhere near 2x to 3x more compared to ebay. This is quite the overstated exaggeration.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I completely fail to see the point of your post. :confused:

I am trying to get another interior to send to Venzano. Want to have the OE one left stock. So that makes me an owner of 2 interiors.

I believe SVS takes them out of race cars, which is common of a speed shop.

So *** is the point of your post? :dunno:

Last edited:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently, someone is trying to buy ALL of the Viper interior parts and so the rest of us will be out of luck. It is obvious that this person is only trying to hoard all the parts for personal gain when they get more scarce. Most of us are not trying to profit from this and only trying to improve our cars with a few parts we need. If this person is a VCA member, I say "You are a selfish SOB"! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Is this a serious post or am I an idiot?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, I will tell you *** is the point of my post. (This has nothing to do with SVS as they are treating me just fine and with respect.) Anyway there is a person who wants to buy ALL... EVERYTHING... DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YEAR OR MODEL... JUST EVERYTHING TO HAVE AND HOLD APPARENTLY. What you are doing is fine because you are upgrading your car, but whatever this other person is doing is just selfishly hogging all of the parts probably to sell later when they get more scarce, and if it is a VCA member, then they are F*****G the other members. That is my point. Someone is buying ALL the parts from what I understand. You must have gotten your order in before this person or they would have your stuff too.

Well, capitalism comes in all shapes and sizes. And since you're talking about someone other than SVS, can we please take this to another thread so as not to hijack their thread?

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, capitalism comes in all shapes and sizes. And since you're talking about someone other than SVS, can we please take this to another thread so as not to hijack their thread?

I have an idea. I will delete all the words in my thread. I can't do anything about the quotes in the responses, but I am leaving this alone since I am the only one who cares... I will no longer discuss this on this board. Sorry. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala