Insurance Coverage

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know who I could get my Viper insured with for track events? I'm going to BeaveRun on the 27th of june and found out that I will not be covered should the worst happen. Any help will be greatful. :)

OP
OP

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Venomiss for the info. Looks like I will have a lot of thinking to do. I agree that if you can afford to buy it you better be able to fix it but it would be nice to know that I am covered in this matter. We will see. I just might have to be extra careful out on the track.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although getting fewer, there are still insurance companies out there who will insure your car under your regular coverage for 'driving school', non-timed events. If you have never tracked your car, instruction is a must......and you can have just as much fun 'un-timed'. I just have my wife use a stop watch every now and again throughout the day. Works plenty good enough for the amount of track time I get.

I don't agree at all that if you can afford to buy it, you should be able to afford to fix it. That's part of what insurance is for....to fix it when it breaks. With no insurance, I would have had none of the 1000 track miles I have to date. If I would have had to buy an expensive one day policy -- probably would have had considerably less, if any, track time.

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth