new 08 violet viper coupe.

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw one in person in ringgold. it was very purple. I have to say that is was less barney, more grimace.:D i believe that it is really close to plum crazy, although we did not get to see it outside in sunlight. the white stripes did not look bad. I left feeling that a lot of people will be impressed with it.....and I'm sure alot of people may not care for it. we took some pictures, will post tomorrow, for those who would like to see.
sorry, if I am babbling...kind of tired. goodnight.:)

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
as promised some pics.....these were taken from my iphone....have more that were taken on a really, good camera, have to upload them later this afternoon.
You must be registered for see images attach

as you can see it is definitely purple.

and with the stripes.......

I tried to get the whole car and capture he true color of this violet...it was tough with the lights glaring.

overall, I like it...wish mine would get built soon.:)
the color, imho, seems to be a very dark, amythest color. kind of like plum crazy, but darker and very, very deep. I can see where it may take some a few minutes to get used to it, as there are not really any purple cars out there to compare it to. the white stripes area very good contrasting accent to the dark, deep hues of the violet. while it may seem to have a blueish quality in some photos, trust me....it is purple. I encourage any and everyone to view one of these beautiful cars in person, in order to really appreciate it. I think it will be a special color for years to come.:2tu::headbang:

Last edited:

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks awesome! ... especially with the stripes ...I think w/o stripes I might prefer GTS Blue, but with those white stripes, I definitely would prefer VV over the GTS Blue.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they had a GTS blue coupe as well.....and while the GTS looked really good. The purple just stood out more, to me, I guess because you see a million blue cars. the purple is just really different......but a good different.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Like the stripes too.

DreamOn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
definitely NOT Barney color! Looks good being very dark. I wonder how silver stripes would look on it. What is yours going to have? solid or stripes? :)

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
definitely NOT Barney color! Looks good being very dark. I wonder how silver stripes would look on it. What is yours going to have? solid or stripes? :)

mine will be solid.....but you can bet if I ordered a coupe, it would have had silver stripes.:headbang: