"VIPER Invades Mackinac" Event - 2 Weeks Left!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The final two weeks are approaching to attend one of the largest regional events held in one of the most beautiful areas in the midwest!

You must be registered for see images

There are 130 people and 60 Vipers that are chomping at the bit for this great event. There are another 15 tentative sign-ups - that's a potential for 75 Vipers so far.

The dates are June 25-28. This is a very elaborate event, we just ******* the final details and the final packets will be mailed to all who registered. Can't wait!

We have a killer goodie bag for all vipers, viper club only dinner boat cruise, two car shows, two car cruises, town parade, bridge rally, Lighthouse reception, VIP brunch, Mackinac Island visit, and much more!! The Dodge Viper is the featured car for all the St. Igance town events this year! Roy "Father Viper" Sjoberg will be the guest of honor. We're going to march some serious Viper muscle into town being the largest single model car among the thousands of cars there. This event is being subsidized by the Illinois and MCVO regions, it only costs $75/per person for all 4 days. It's turned into a monstrous event with a monstrous turnout.

Details for the event can be found on our website:
The Pit: Cruises: Event Information (Viper Club of America - Illinois Region)

You can still sign up, though if you can't find room at our home base hotel (Harbour Pointe Best Western) you have to find a hotel nearby.

Killer event, lots of time went into it. Any questions, let me know. We'll see you there.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heheh, now the countdown has begun. At this time next week we'll be on route!

For those going, if by chance you didn't receive the mailer that was sent to you (or the email), you can click below for the document that explains our schedule of events, meeting points, and FAQ's. All the details are locked in.

Click here for the itinerary document.

See you all there!!!!

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those guys look familiar ;)......we'll be joining them right after lunch today. Hope the weather cooperates!

Steve

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Job Guys! I hope you all are having a great time, wish we were there!

Angela

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Son-of-a-*?!?@. You guys are fast. Pics already of my rear end?? Damn it, what happens in Mackinac should stay in Mackinac! ;.)

Just got back. It may very well be... the best event we've ever done. Went off without a hitch. Even I enjoyed it!! What a relaxing weekend.

AND.. the weather... sadly those sho got scared away won't be happy to hear that somehow (hand of God?) the weather defied all weathermen. Every day the chance of storms was there, some with a definite chance. We ended up with sun EVERY DAY. The town parade was the only time we had rain, but at least we made it half way down before needing to roll up windows. Then the rain ended, and the skies cleared again. I think everyone was just in disbelief in regards to the weather. We're the luckiest group in the world.

I've already got emails from folks on pics. We'll post some as soon as we get our heads on straight and get this weeks meeting out of the way.

We had a total of 64 cars signed up. After lots of cancellations last minute, a final number of 51 cars showed (48 were Vipers) and 112 club members! wow!

Thanks everyone for the great time, the members made it happen. Definitely more fun in large groups, and we proved it.

HINT: We have our next "Viper Invades" event for next year already in the works... 2 locations being considered, both of which would be killer. News to follow...

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and can you see we had some team work. Where else do you get this much help to wash your Viper.

Should've tipped them!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235