Selling my 2006 FE SRT-10 Coupe

RawPwr2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I've been thinking about it for a while and finally decided to put her up for sale to free up some cash. If any one is looking for a clean 2006 first edition coupe this is the car. One owner, well taken care of (like new), low milage (8500), great price (los angeles area). I will miss this car dearly. Check out the classified on this forum for more info if you are intereseted. Thank you.

V

Venomiss

Well I've been thinking about it for a while and finally decided to put her up for sale to free up some cash. If any one is looking for a clean 2006 first edition coupe this is the car. One owner, well taken care of (like new), low milage (8500), great price (los angeles area). I will miss this car dearly. Check out the classified on this forum for more info if you are intereseted. Thank you.
Here is a link to your classified ad.
Good luck with your sale!

ViperClub Classifieds - 2006 First Edition SRT-10 Coupe - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

OP
OP
R

RawPwr2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey venomiss thanks for the help with the link. Lots of views but not one bite yet. I thought I priced it low. I wonder if it is the gas prices, the economy, or the 2008's that are effecting the sale........probably all of the above. The good news is I don't have to sell it. If it sells then someone gets an awesome, well taken care of car....if it doesn't it wasn't meant to be and I will keep driving it with pride. Again thanks for the help.

V

Venomiss

Hey venomiss thanks for the help with the link. Lots of views but not one bite yet. I thought I priced it low. I wonder if it is the gas prices, the economy, or the 2008's that are effecting the sale........probably all of the above. The good news is I don't have to sell it. If it sells then someone gets an awesome, well taken care of car....if it doesn't it wasn't meant to be and I will keep driving it with pride. Again thanks for the help.

No problem and if you end up keeping it we hope you join the VCA-at least you'll get a free classified ad with the VCA membership.;)

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you don't need to sell it soon, hold it for another 18 months and I would love to buy it then. perfect color. good luck either way.

OP
OP
R

RawPwr2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, I am a viper club member - been one since 2006 (so cal viper club #21800). I didn't know I could get a free classified. I should of updatd my profile to VCA member and viper owner long ago. If the car doesn't sell I'll do that. Thanks for the help.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I am a viper club member - been one since 2006 (so cal viper club #21800). I didn't know I could get a free classified. I should of updatd my profile to VCA member and viper owner long ago. If the car doesn't sell I'll do that. Thanks for the help.

Actually it appears your membership has expired. You may not have been aware you needed to renew. The way the Cool Program (Which is the automatic 1 year free membership when you purchase a new Viper) works is your membership lasts one year from the Quarter in which you purchased the new car to the end of the same quarter the following year. So even if you purchased a leftover 06 in Q1 2007 you would have expired at the end of the month in March 08. If you bought later than Q1 07 then your membership should still be good till the end of June or later. Let me know if that's the case and I will help you get it fixed. You should have received a renewal notice at some point.
Your VCA number is in your profile, the same number is always used when you renew so we never take it out, and I did update you to Viper owner. You can renew by calling 800.998.1110 or go to Dodge VIPER Magazine

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456