What age is the Viper Owner ?

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
50 for my dream car, bought it in '07...at one point I thought 50 was old, but now I know better. It was love at first sight, it just took 15 years to make it a reality...I think it only makes me appreciate it more
'

-54 and growing younger due to Einstein's equations as they relate to the speed I go in my 08 SRT-10 yeooow!

Red Shift

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's better to own the Viper as a young guy. It's pretty ridiculous to have at a young age. When people are older they have all elevated and it's not as special.

Nyoka

Viper Owner
Reaction score
58 this May...I waited 'til the engineering caught up with the concept and bought a new Gen IV ('08 Coupe) last summer; also happened to have the extra $ at that time.

mopower

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I have always owned MOPARS exclusively since 1978. I just turned 50. I bought the Viper over an SRT 8 Challenger because I felt like it looked better and performed better. Plus I feel like it will hold its value down the road more than the Challenger. I have always liked acceleration and the Viper is somewhat slower than my '67 Coronet to 130 mph but has air and handling. My wife and I have 5 kids ranging from 22 to 12 years old with 1 grandchild so this was my oportunity to buy maybe the last Mopar Muscle car comparable to the Superbird which also dominated back in the day. And my '06 does not look like a corvette, the corvette looks similar to my '06 Coupe!!!

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got my first one in 94 when I was 26 second when I was 28 third @ 31 fourth 32 5th 33 6th 34 7th 35 8th 35 9th @ 39 and for my 41st I ordered an 09' ACR.

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wish I did.

I ran into a storage situation and had to thin out the herd a couple of years ago.

There's only so many things you can keep before it starts creating a headache.

You have no idea how much I spent on tires due to dry rot over the years!

Heck I'm still buying tires what am I talking about!

Hey look its my 100th post!

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just turned 35, bought it for my xmas present at 34... and the fact that my roommate totalled my '00 vet:)

PS78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after 3yrs of serious saving, picked mine up from the UK port when i was 29 - almost 2 years ago. i'll keep it! unless my income drastically increases, i've achieved the biggest ambition in life so far!