What age is the Viper Owner ?

Dustman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I find it quite fascinating how certain vehicles attract certain 'age groups' but being a new Viper Owner I have NO idea what the
average age of Viper Owners is.

So, what's your age ?

I'm STILL in my 30's (but not much longer though ;))

blue01gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you'll find a wide range of ages but im 26, what ever this has to do with vipers?

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see the the average age declining, as the prices of GenI/GenII's start to fall, and become affordable.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was in my 20's when I bought my Viper. Now I am 31. Almost bought a gen3, but still liked the looks of the original Viper much better (Gen3 looked too much like a vette to me).

MarkRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
24. :eater:

Was in my 20's when I bought my Viper. Now I am 31. Almost bought a gen3, but still liked the looks of the original Viper much better (Gen3 looked too much like a vette to me).

Thats what I said until I bought one.

Ive had both and prefer the III.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's very true. Maybe we should raise all of our selling prices and keep the prices high. Even if it means I need to save a little more to get another one it would be worth it.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
45 and unfortunately counting!
Have you ever noticed that when you go to track event / HPDE, the majority of the guys have silver hair....

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
30...but I think a better question is not age of the owner, but the education level and work expereience. I'm sure you'll find that most of us young owners are well educated and have good jobs.

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i was 24 when i bought my first viper. it was a brand new red 2003. i bought one of the first gen 3's in FL & man, that was something back then b/c there was so much excitement about the newly redesigned 500 hp monster. everybody had questions/comments about it!

i traded up to a yellow 05 a few years later.

i'm 29 now & currently frothing @ the mouth to buy an 08. just can't decide on the color. i turn 30 in a few months & i think that'll be my bday present to myself!

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad won his Viper at a ******* BINGO!!! He signed a contract stating that he would visit every ******* in the USA before he dies or he forfeits that Viper...

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought mine when I was 34....but every time some woman and I part ways she says "you're such a child!"....so I must look much younger than 37! hehehehe

Regards,
Aaron

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
41 now, I had had just turned 38 when I bought mine. I agree that falling prices on Gen 1's allowed me to fulfill the dream of owning a viper, I could never afford a new one.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
fourty two,was thirty nine when I purchased my first.
I would have never survived the car in my twenties,not from the hp/tprque but the fine young ladies, ok ok lot lizards,they would have killed me or the std's at the very least!!!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave