NOVA Cow COuntry Cruise

jm6t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to say that I had a blast. Especially the twities:drive:. Although I think I was moving way too slow for Dan :D. Thanks to Dan and Kelly for putting it together in spite of what sounded like really busy schedules. Jerry, I hope you didnt have trouble getting the drool marks off your Ferrari. Kelly, it was nice to see another bumble bee:2tu:. Greg, your supercharged cpe is BAD ASS:headbang:!! Cant wait to do it again.

A. J.

01 Bumble Bee

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I missed you guys. My wife gave birth on Wednesday (baby boy, all is well). Hopefully I can make it out to some events this summer.

Congratulations. That's a great reason not to make it. First child?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to say that I had a blast. Especially the twities:drive:. Although I think I was moving way too slow for Dan :D. Thanks to Dan and Kelly for putting it together in spite of what sounded like really busy schedules. Jerry, I hope you didnt have trouble getting the drool marks off your Ferrari. Kelly, it was nice to see another bumble bee:2tu:. Greg, your supercharged cpe is BAD ASS:headbang:!! Cant wait to do it again.

A. J.

01 Bumble Bee

It was a pleasure hangin' out with you A.J., and great to have another Bee in the area! Hope to see you for the next cruise.