SSG/black stripe in east Texas

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So here i am in small town east Texas only to find nearby a SSG with black stripes....H rims, 2 tone gray interior,light arc bezel.. i must say this color combination looked ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR

the car is listed on ebay , salesman Monty Vaughn was very viper knowledgeable almost to the point of being an enthusiast.... he ordered the car with the help of a vca member i believe...anyways the car looked spectacular

g21.JPG

g7.JPG

g31.JPG

g5.JPG

Flash1034

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I have only I have the all black interior. Pictures do not do this color combo justice. It is AWESOME and gets A LOT of positive attention from the public! Almost every time I take the car out, I get a least one thumbs up or better!

Flash

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awsoem color combo,the h wheels look great on it.surprised that theres ssg cars still for sale at dealers.

TBarrow

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is a solid SSG w black interior, graphite bezel and H wheels here in Houston at Northwest Dodge. I was there to pick up a part for mine and the salesperson wanted to work the numbers up for me.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree! We had an SSG and another 19 Vipers at our Autocross weekend in the Okanagan Valley.

I also prefer my Sapphire Blue, but it's probably because I'm biased. Gord Roberts won with a 47.40 time. (Red gen 3)

Also had a Black '08 coupe and an '08 Paxton sc'd (687rwhp) Red/white SRT10 in Kelowna

Ted

Last edited:

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree! We had an SSG and another 19 Vipers at our Autocross weekend in the Okanagan Valley.

I also prefer my Sapphire Blue, but it's probably because I'm biased. Gord Roberts won with a 47.40 time. (Red gen 3)

Also had a Black '08 coupe and an '08 Paxton sc'd (687rwhp) Red/white SRT10 in Kelowna

Ted

An 08 with a paxton only putting down 687 rwhp? That seems real low, most 03-06s with paxton put down about 650 rwhp... Does the current paxton fit and work with the 08? I doubt they have produced an all new one for the 08 already. I mean the k&n intake doesnt even fit the 08 I belive let alone the paxton...

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
An 08 with a paxton only putting down 687 rwhp? That seems real low, most 03-06s with paxton put down about 650 rwhp... Does the current paxton fit and work with the 08? I doubt they have produced an all new one for the 08 already. I mean the k&n intake doesnt even fit the 08 I belive let alone the paxton...

Probably a gen 3 with an 08 hood. I spoke to Paxton in the last couple weeks and they haven't started any R&D for the 08's as of yet.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Probably a gen 3 with an 08 hood. I spoke to Paxton in the last couple weeks and they haven't started any R&D for the 08's as of yet.

Most of the Paxtons I've seen are 606 - 650rwhp. Last weekend there was a Gen 2 that made 698rwhp on Nitrous I believe. The owner said DC Performance built and tuned this vert. Talk to them about what they did. What year is it?

You must be registered for see images

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62