06 Vert with 08 hood and 1,500 miles

dgt1031

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought this car from the Dodge dealer and it was originally titled under 2 years ago. I put the 08 hood on it and just found out the wife is pregnant. What is the going rate on these cars? Red on black with 08 hood, 1,500 miles, and I put 1,000 in a clearbra from the certified guy at the Ferrari dealership. Other than that, the car is bone stock. (has 10 spokes)

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bad times to sell the car,lots of 06 for sale,try to keep the car if you can,if you want to sell the car you have to sell at a low price imo,good luck with the sale.

VIPER 2006

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What would be considered a low price also dose any one know how many 2006 coups were made?

OP
OP
D

dgt1031

Enthusiast
Reaction score
06 convertible. I put the 08 hood on it and just found out the wife is pregnant. Red on black, 1,500 miles, and I put 1,000 in a clearbra from the certified guy at the Ferrari dealership. Other than that, the car is bone stock. (has 10 spokes)

VIPER 2006

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Who would think that these cars drop so fast being that they are limited production.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was thinking I could get 59k? Is that realistic?

Maybe a little strong in the current market to get a quick sale? Mid 50's should move it fast. (A couple of '06 coupe's sold on ebay this week, 59K for a limited edition w/7.6K miles and low 51.5 for a copper colored coupe w/7K). Test the water at 59K and see what happens, or try 57K with the stock hood and sell the painted hood for at least $1.5 or better, I'd be alot of takers for the hood at $1.5 good luck!

V

Venomiss

I bought this car from the Dodge dealer and it was originally titled under 2 years ago. I put the 08 hood on it and just found out the wife is pregnant. What is the going rate on these cars? Red on black with 08 hood, 1,500 miles, and I put 1,000 in a clearbra from the certified guy at the Ferrari dealership. Other than that, the car is bone stock. (has 10 spokes)

Since you are not a VCA member spend the $30 and put it in the classifieds here.
(Ads are free for members.)
Congratulations on your news and good luck on your sale.:2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you are not a VCA member spend the $30 and put it in the classifieds here.
(Ads are free for members.)
Congratulations on your news and good luck on your sale.:2tu:

Definitely put it in the ViperClub.org Classifieds. Our ad site has sold millions in cars and parts.

Normally we don't allow "for sale" posts in the forums unless they include a link to our classifieds, but I understand you're looking for pricing information. After another day or so, we'll probably pull your thread since you've gotten some decent feedback. Honestly, the best indicator of how to price your car is to see what other cars are listed at/going for.

ViperClub Classifieds - Main Index - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds.

Thanks, good luck, and most of all...CONGRATULATIONS! :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth