Venom Red and Black ACR pics

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow those are both awesome looking. I will take the black one as well. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
black is always faster too

sooo. MR Big, what was it like standing by all those AWSOME machines? were you just like ITCHIN' to grab the keys???

I would love to hit just one late, I mean REALLY late apex in one of those hehe

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sooo. MR Big, what was it like standing by all those AWSOME machines? were you just like ITCHIN' to grab the keys??

i was itchin alright! john always lets me take the cars out somewhere for a few pics when they arent in the showroom. unfortunately, these were in the showroom. i may have to go back. :drive:

:D

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Menacing looking.:headbang:

I think I heard a whimper coming from the Porsche dealer down the street.:D

I can just imagine the smiles being wiped off the faces of the competition when one of those nasty b!tches shows up at the track.:headbang:

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those Porsches are definitely whining when they see an ACR show up at the track. I took my new 08 to the PCA club races at Eagles Canyon Memorial Day Weekend. It was too much fun! The only car faster than an ACR is another ACR with a better driver!

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any idea if those will be there tomorrow? I'd love to take a drive to see those.

i just called for you. they dont know if they being picked up tomorrow or not. i suggest calling first before you come down. ask for Matt (johns son), and he can let you know. 309-923-7171

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I know Venom Red can/could not be ordered on an ACR? Feel free to correct me if I remembered the color option table wrong... looks really classy though, the black one too!

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just called for you. they dont know if they being picked up tomorrow or not. i suggest calling first before you come down. ask for Matt (johns son), and he can let you know. 309-923-7171

I appreciate the info. I'm going to try to shoot down there. I would like to see the black in person for ordering info when I win the raffle car.:D

black08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dude...thanks for taking and sharing those awesome pics! Every time I get down thinking about how long I have been waiting for my ACR, I see someone's latest photos and I get all excited again!