lacombe days show and shine and 1/4mile

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just a post to see if anyone else will be attending this coming weekends show and shine and 1/4mile in Lacombe Alberta

Shane

Tim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Shane,

What day, time and where in Lacombe? I'm in Leduc so I might be able to make it.

Tim

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this saturday as for time i will have to see and location i believe is the track in lacombe but i will look deeper

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saturday registration starts at around 9am and awards for show go at around 4pm.Test and tune on track after awards.Drivin movie after test and tune 10$ a car proceeds to local Fire department price includes free popcorn.Sunday registration at 8 am racing at around 11:15 first 100 cars registered Sunday only get to race.If you register for the test and tune for Saturday then you are basicly payed for sunday but may have to re register in the Am on Sunday.All events take place at the Michener fields and race track and this year will have races side by side.Have talked to the person in charge and with a good show up of Vipers he will run us against each other as well as the other cars. Any other info needed you can call Ron at 1-403-782-5121 or pm myself or post here

Shane Crompton

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
guy i talked oo say it was the full 800 foot or soething like that track.side by side races unlike last year.will find out in the am