Viper chatroom

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, but then again I regularly get it that that name does not disappear and stays there even though that person is long gone off the forums?

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang again all alone in the chat room. Something about being on the other side of the world while the US is sleeping may have alot to do with it :dunno: How lonely :(

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm usually in the CHAT room afternoons (NY time)...will log in today and will be in and out...whoooo! :omg: :)
~~juli

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so where is everyone at? I just logged in and I am all alone =( how sad as I am really wanting to chat now.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friday night....FL covered in rain/hurricane...and the chat room is MT.
Odd.

Sorry, Kev...you missed us in the afternoon...I am not in the CHAT nights...just happened to catch this on way to B-E-D with my honey~~~~;) ~juli

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was nice chatting with you two in the chat room last night my time. Sorry was so short, had to run. Maybe again tonight. Always a good time chatting.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was nice chatting with you two in the chat room last night my time. Sorry was so short, had to run. Maybe again tonight. Always a good time chatting.

Brenden: ANY TIME you have to go to get to talk to your wife, it's TOTALLY understood and encouraged~! :headbang: You have so little time to DO that...it's wonderful to chat with you when you're able to...always such a pleasure! :2tu: ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Soooooo, I'm in the CHAT room....waiiiiiiiiiiiiting...lol...I'm in and out...maybe someone wanna come in? ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave