Viper chatroom

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too many guys in here tonight. I'm single, I drive a Dodge Viper and have a very cute puppy. Where are all the girls for me to hit on? And no Mike, you're not the type girl I want to hit on :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in CHAT right now...youse guys tend to get in there NIGHT-times, when I'm spending quality time with my HOTTIE~~~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in CHAT right now...youse guys tend to get in there NIGHT-times, when I'm spending quality time with my HOTTIE~~~juli

Quality time as in Mike giving you a manicure, pedicure and beauty salon treatment :dunno::D? Just bustin' ya as usual :eater:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to sound VERY :lame:, but what is a chat room and how is it used? :dunno: :dance:

Also if I gather this is a online thing, how is Chad sharing beer?:beer::dunno:

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Robert

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is going to sound VERY :lame:, but what is a chatroom and how is it used? :dunno: :dance:Also if I gather this is a online thing, how is Chad sharing beer?:beer::dunno:
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Robert

Okay, BOBBY...CHAT 101...you see up on the top where the headings are? You see "New Posts"..."Search"...voila` there is also a "CHAT" feature! You can 1) find out WHO is on the chat (it's just us talking to each other from logging into the Viper Forum) by looking at the BOTTOM of the MAIN forum page in the CHAT column, or 2) just CLICK onto the CHAT, and it'll bring you right into the chat room. There were about what? 5 of us earlier this afternoon. CHAD usually gets on at night-time, and the sharing of beers is 'fantasy-land'...hope this helps...as I'm SO HELPFUL to you!
:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu: ~juli
You will be quizzed on CHAT 101 after you try it out! (I'm not in there right now)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members currently using Flashchat: 0 No one is currently using the chat.

This is what it says at 8:02pm on BOTTOM of main forum page! NO one is using the CHAT feature as of right now...I'm not on nights...as I use that time for 'quality' time with my sweeeeeetie~! ~juli
Afternoons, tho, look us up! ~juli

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teacher Juli,

Thank you for being so helpful on the CHAT 101! That is a very detailed explanation. It is very much appreciated!:notworthy:

I will have to give that a try...:hmmm:

Thank you, again, for explaining yet another forum thing I did not know!:rolleyes:

I think I will need to start calling you "Special Being of Infinate Knowledge" or mabybe just Mentor Juli!:D

Bobby:rolaugh:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teacher Juli,
Thank you for being so helpful on the CHAT 101! That is a very detailed explanation. It is very much appreciated!:notworthy:
I will have to give that a try...:hmmm:
Thank you, again, for explaining yet another forum thing I did not know!:rolleyes:
I think I will need to start calling you "Special Being of Infinate Knowledge" or mabybe just Mentor Juli!:D
Bobby:rolaugh:

Well, don't stop now! You are on a roll~!!! Continue, please! UP to the blackboard!!! :eater::eater::eater::eater: (You are very welcome! Glad I could be of assistance) Just call me jules....or jewels....:cool: