Viper chatroom

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone ever go in there? Its always vacant, or at least when I look. Anywho, I'm hanging out in there for now talking to myself. Anyone wanna join?

You're right! In fact, when I went in there I saw another name, but they immediately signed out. So either nobody likes me or only one person can be in there at a time (please keep all smarta$$ comments to yourself). :slap:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right! In fact, when I went in there I saw another name, but they immediately signed out. So either nobody likes me or only one person can be in there at a time (please keep all smarta$$ comments to yourself). :slap:

You do know you're an attorney, right? Everyone loves you! :D

/smarta$$ comment

I am going back in. Feel free to join me

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
'Twas nice talking to you guys yesterday, and yes some people frequently take a peek :) The problem is that my chat buddy Juli is not online a lot lately :(

BullRider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just stopped in for the first time. It was very lonely in there. I tried talking to myself, but no one answered. Apparently there was someone named "Hemikiller" there just before me, but he left when I showed up. I promise to shower first next time.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone help me. I'm stuck in here with Tony Armour now and he's hitting on me again. HELP!!!

I left after Chad asked about my hobbies and other interests, and he also mentioned opening up a private chat room and pm'ing me the password. Not sure what that was all about. :lmao:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I left after Chad asked about my hobbies and other interests, and he also mentioned opening up a private chat room and pm'ing me the password. Not sure what that was all about. :lmao:

I'm going back in. Today's topics will consists of:

1. Viper Days
2. ******* locations near VIR
3. ******* Playmates and their phone #'s
4. 1Tony1 and cyaford's secret love child who lives in Mongolia

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going back in. Today's topics will consists of:

1. Viper Days
2. ******* locations near VIR
3. ******* Playmates and their phone #'s
4. 1Tony1 and cyaford's secret love child who lives in Mongolia

All very good topics. Tony and I are still waiting for the ******* chick(whose name shall remain anonymous for legal reasons) to do a DNA test to see who the child's father is. Until then, Tony and I will both stake claim. If not for your little premature issue, you would've been in the mix also Chad. :D

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All very good topics. Tony and I are still waiting for the ******* chick(whose name shall remain anonymous for legal reasons) to do a DNA test to see who the child's father is. Until then, Tony and I will both stake claim. If not for your little premature issue, you would've been in the mix also Chad. :D

Dude!!! I remember that party. You invited me and Tony and said some Playmates and ******* girls would be there. You failed to mention it was the "Drag Queens" issue of ******* party :crazy2: I did have a "premature issue". When I saw you, Tony and RuPaul go into the back, I grabbed some ******* girls and left prematurely :lmao: I supervise what girls any GA-VCA guys leave from a party with to be sure stuff like this never happens in the GA region. Maybe its time Chip looked into adopting some of the GA-VCA policies :rolaugh: (when Tony is with a dragqueen, he's a AL/TN member. When he is offering rides in his TT GTS at the BBQ, he's a GA-VCA member :D).

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude!!! I remember that party. You invited me and Tony and said some Playmates and ******* girls would be there. You failed to mention it was the "Drag Queens" issue of ******* party....

Of course we failed to mention it. We figured with the right wig and makeup, you would've easily been *******'s "Drag Queen" of the Year. :D

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude!!! I remember that party. You invited me and Tony and said some Playmates and ******* girls would be there. You failed to mention it was the "Drag Queens" issue of ******* party :crazy2: I did have a "premature issue". When I saw you, Tony and RuPaul go into the back, I grabbed some ******* girls and left prematurely :lmao: I supervise what girls any GA-VCA guys leave from a party with to be sure stuff like this never happens in the GA region. Maybe its time Chip looked into adopting some of the GA-VCA policies :rolaugh: (when Tony is with a dragqueen, he's a AL/TN member. When he is offering rides in his TT GTS at the BBQ, he's a GA-VCA member :D).

We'll take him anyway we can get him!!:D

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
the same thing happened to me...when I signed in the only other name signed / got booted out...weird

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave