there is justice in the world

mach4444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been very busy with work lately, traveling quite a bit etc. not much time to drive the viper so I compensate.

One of my work supplied vehicles is a PT cruiser. now before some of you scoff, when someone gives you a new vehicle, pays the insurance,maintenance and gas on it and let you use it as needed only an idiot complains.

but I still think of the viper while I drive. to that end I have a large sneaky Pete sticker in the back window. this area is full of exotics. porsches, Ferrari's, lambos etc.
honestly I must see at least 50 vettes a day and BMW's are everywhere. so I get lots of comments, glares etc.

today I was sitting at a left turn light in the right lane of 2 lanes.
after you take the turn the road opens up to 3 lanes.
some yahoo in a BMW m3 pulls up on the left side of me, rolls his passenger window down and screams "vipers ****" and gives me the thumbs down right as the light was turning green. he then squealed his little bitty tires and took off.

as we turn onto the 3 lane, he is in the left lane mind you about 2 cars in front of me behind slower traffic.
then he slows almost to a stop, switches from the left lane to the right lane (I am in the center lane) pulls up on the side of me, rolls his driver window down gives me the thumbs down again, nails his gas, squeals his little tires again, chirps second and proceeds to slide sideways into the nice big 6 inch high curb on the side of the road.

he hit so hard I saw his rear wheel bend to probably a 30 degree angle and i am sure he did some serious damage to the side of his car and probably the front end also.

I was laughing so hard I almost started to choke.
I pulled a u turn went back around the median and by this time he was out of his car staring at the carnage.

I drove by beeped, gave him a big thumbs up and went on my way.
my whole day seemed better from that moment on.

yea I know it's wrong to take satisfaction in someone Else's misery but to bad........

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been very busy with work lately, traveling quite a bit etc. not much time to drive the viper so I compensate.

One of my work supplied vehicles is a PT cruiser. now before some of you scoff, when someone gives you a new vehicle, pays the insurance,maintenance and gas on it and let you use it as needed only an idiot complains.

but I still think of the viper while I drive. to that end I have a large sneaky Pete sticker in the back window. this area is full of exotics. porsches, Ferrari's, lambos etc.
honestly I must see at least 50 vettes a day and BMW's are everywhere. so I get lots of comments, glares etc.

today I was sitting at a left turn light in the right lane of 2 lanes.
after you take the turn the road opens up to 3 lanes.
some yahoo in a BMW m3 pulls up on the left side of me, rolls his passenger window down and screams "vipers ****" and gives me the thumbs down right as the light was turning green. he then squealed his little bitty tires and took off.

as we turn onto the 3 lane, he is in the left lane mind you about 2 cars in front of me behind slower traffic.
then he slows almost to a stop, switches from the left lane to the right lane (I am in the center lane) pulls up on the side of me, rolls his driver window down gives me the thumbs down again, nails his gas, squeals his little tires again, chirps second and proceeds to slide sideways into the nice big 6 inch high curb on the side of the road.

he hit so hard I saw his rear wheel bend to probably a 30 degree angle and i am sure he did some serious damage to the side of his car and probably the front end also.

I was laughing so hard I almost started to choke.
I pulled a u turn went back around the median and by this time he was out of his car staring at the carnage.

I drove by beeped, gave him a big thumbs up and went on my way.
my whole day seemed better from that moment on.

yea I know it's wrong to take satisfaction in someone Else's misery but to bad........
You have a lot more control than I do. I would've stopped, taken pics and asked him how well the traction control works.

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I know it's wrong to take satisfaction in someone else's misery but too bad........

The Germans have a word for it: Schadenfreude..."the largely unanticipated delight in the suffering of another which is cognized as trivial and/or appropriate"!

Phil

Reaction score
Love it, love it, love it. I would have stopped and asked if he could do it again while I used my video camera! You should have taken out the camera phone and gotten pics....with the thumbs up!!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have a lot more tact that me....I would have stopped, taken a few pictures to post here including his red face and told him....."Yep, this is the reason we hope guys who drive as good as you don't buy Vipers because there isn't a "training wheels" option.....than again, after I post these pics on our forum I'm sure everyone will be joking that you should have ordered the geeky helmet & mouthgard option with your M3 as well....but have a nice day!"

I'm sure he would have been very impressed! hehehe

Regards,
Aaron

Viper ACR Lover 02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome :lmao: If he did come across vipers, I am sure they left him feeling about as crappy as that little accident of his - probably why he tried showing off in the first place. Good story.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth