July 19th Grotto Restaurant dinner

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Following is email from Scott announcing July dinner. Hope you can make it. If you did not receive the email, please advise Scott of your email address. [email protected]

Happy fourth of July everyone and a special thank you to Wayne Beck for arranging the night out referenced below. I will looking forward to seeing everyone there..RSVP to me and I will make sure that we have enough parking for everyone.

I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday,
Scott
-----Original Message-----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 9:56 am
Subject: VIPER CLUB DINNER GROTTO'S RESTAUR. SAT 19TH

HEY SCOTT,

I JUST SPOKE TO GEN. MGR. AT GROTTOS. HE WILL RESERVE HIS WINE ROOM WITH ROOM FOR 30 FOR THE AFTERNOON OF SAT 19TH AT 6:00. HE WILL HAVE PARKING FOR ABOUT 10 CARS DOWN SIDE OF PARKING LOT. ( GOOD PLACE TO PARK AND CARS SEEN BY EVERYONE COMING IN TO EAT). ADDITIONAL CARS IN FRONT. SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM.

HE SUGGESTS A PLANNED MENU WITH A NUMBER OF APPITIZERS, 5 OR 6 ENTREES AND DESERT SELECTIONS. MENU WILL HAVE VIPER CLUB LOGO ON TOP FOR HOUSTON VCA DINNER.

CALL ME WITH YOUR SUGGESTIONS. 281 744 2966.

HAVE A GOOD 4TH.

WAYNE

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like fun! I wish I could make it down there. I will be here basking in the heat and celebrating in a brother-in-laws graduation. Jim and Wayne, have a drink for me ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper