Saturday July 12th. The New England Viper Club Poker Run...

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark your calendars for the 8th Annual HK Powersports Land & Lake Poker Run for Easter Seals!

Join Easter Seals in the region's ONLY combined motorized event on and around Lake Winnipesaukee on July 12th! In this unique poker run, participants stop at checkpoints both on land and lake, depending on mode of transport. Boats, personal watercraft, cars (Vipers and Vets), trucks, and motorcycles!

Hundreds of supporters enjoy a day at the lake for Easter Seals by stopping at several checkpoints, with the final stop being the famous Naswa Resort & Beach Bar! Our poker hand dealers will be ready to deal your best hand, with the two top hands (one for lake, one for land), will receive $500 from Harley-Davidson of Manchester and Nashua!

Best of all, the celebration at the beach bar has something for everyone.

o Games

o Prizes

o Give-aways

o Buffet dinner (NEVCA is being provided special parking at the Naswa Resort & Bar)

o DJ cranking up your favorite tunes!

Top it off with our Grand Prize Raffle where we are giving away four incredible machines. a personal watercraft, two different ATV's and a junior dirt bike! Anyone can purchase a ticket (must be over 18), but you DON'T HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN!

Please join us for a day of fun that will directly benefit Easter Seals! Registration is only $45 per person, which includes an event shirt, a poker hand, a buffet pass, AND a free raffle ticket! ($50 day-of).

However, for GROUPS, we have a discount:
10 or more: $35 per person (includes all of the same items above)
20 or more: $25 per person (same)

Register by July 10th and you will receive your goodie bag on event day:

* Your first "chip" for the Poker Run
* Parking/trolley pass
* Map of checkpoints
* One free t-shirt, tank or spaghetti tank
* One free pass to the post event party at the Naswa Resort
* One free raffle ticket for the grand prize drawing
* Any additional shirts, passes or tickets you have purchased

To receive your discount, you may register by phone at 1-888-368-8880 (online will not calculate group discounts). Please indicate that you are with the New England Viper Club of America group, as your main coordinator has already established your group discount with Easter Seals. (To find checkpoints and other information, please visit www.eastersealsnh.org and click on events)

We look forward to having a big turn out for another great cause! We also hope to have more Vipers than Vets, so please come if you can.

Let Me Know You are Coming!!!!!!

[email protected]

PS; The 9:00 - 9:30AM Meeting place will be The Hooksett Rest Stop after The Tolls on 93 North.For everyone coming from the south....Coming from the North email me and i will give you Directions to my store in Meredith N.H. Anyone that does not pre-register can register right across the street from my store at Largo in meredith....So come on out for a great cause... I will be meeting everyone at the rest area and bringing you up to the Lake......

[email protected]
Email Me if you are Coming!!!!

PSS; Please remember to bring your two way radios if you have them.

:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu:

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time today and the weather was perfect. Thanks to Jerry, Hank and Joe for putting it together. A ride around the lake on a Saturday afternoon is tough to beat.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great time. Good ride, great people and more food than I could eat.

I saw Jerry on my way home. Around 3:30. I think he had a long day.

Thanks to everyone for coming out.

I'll post some pictures soone. Hopefully before I leave for another ride today.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, I've got some to post.

Poker_Run_08_003.jpg

Poker_Run_08_001.jpg

Poker_Run_08_013.jpg

Poker_Run_08_007.jpg

Poker_Run_08_019.jpg

Poker_Run_08_024.jpg

Poker_Run_08_034.jpg

Poker_Run_08_039.jpg

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank You!!!!!!! To all of you that showed up to this event...The event people where very excited to have us and we raised money for easter seals. The weather was perfect, The ride was very nice and i heard the food was great, to bad i didnt get any but joe mori sabotaged my car cause he was really hungry.lol......:2tu::2tu::2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave