New Owner 2001 Viper ACR Dubai

dubai daffodil

Viper Owner
Reaction score
First of all, please forgive my ignorance. I am wrirting for my brother who has recently bought a bright yellow 2001 viper acr (hence the tag "daffodil". We live in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. When he received the car which was bought locally, it did not have a manual.
Can anyone tell us where the battery is located? Especially important to know when then temperatures are reaching 45 degrees at the moment!
Also, where is the best place to find out about the "ACR" kit, as in a manual or software as it probably needs a bit of attention at the moment.
Any info would be very much appreciated.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Battery is behind the driver's side rear tire. Wheel has to come off to get to it.
Are you looking for an owner's manual or a repair manual.

Almost forgot...WELCOME!

V

Venomiss

Welcome! This thread may interest you for ACR information.

http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/594721-what-differences-b-t-gts-acr.html

Be sure to Private Message(PM) one of the moderators like CitySnake with your VIN and information and they can upgrade your status here to Viper Owner.:)
(only they can see it)

If you'd like to join the VCA here is all the information for you:
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/603453-new-viper-owner-time-join-vca.html
Some of what you are missing....

You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well now I know where all that money for gas that I've spent lately has went.... :)

Daffodil? No comment.

All joking aside, welcome and stick around, this place is pretty cool.

OP
OP
D

dubai daffodil

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Battery is behind the driver's side rear tire. Wheel has to come off to get to it.
Are you looking for an owner's manual or a repair manual.

Almost forgot...WELCOME!

Thanks for the information. We are looking for a repair manual if possible.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!

I have already been two times to Dubai this year and I will go back again ... good place to have a vacation...have fun with the SNAKE in the desert and keep us updated by posting some pictures!

P.S.: Do you know Abdul (Prowler and RV guy - motorbarn)?

OP
OP
D

dubai daffodil

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome!

I have already been two times to Dubai this year and I will go back again ... good place to have a vacation...have fun with the SNAKE in the desert and keep us updated by posting some pictures!

P.S.: Do you know Abdul (Prowler and RV guy - motorbarn)?
No do not know this guy. Do you have any more details fo him. Thx

OP
OP
D

dubai daffodil

Viper Owner
Reaction score
People keep saying I need to post pictures. I would but my brother has said not until the car has been put back to original. The previous owner removed the black racing stripes and had decals of 'an acr bee' on both sides of the rear of the car. photos will be posted when these have been removed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss