2009 "Build Your Own" 1 of 1 Raffle is On!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Want a brand new made-to-order 2009 Viper for as little as $125? Well if you are a paid VCA member here is your chance!

As in the past, the prize is a brand new Dodge Viper — this time, a 2009 model. However, instead of taking what the VCA offers, it will be up to the winner to decide exactly what this car will look like. And with the selection of body styles (can anybody say ACR?), colors, interiors and wheels that are now available, you have well over 1000 possibilities. And we just added over 10,000 more: You can now choose ANY PPG color for the stripes! The winning car will also get photographed during the build process for the winner and include a Certificate of Authenticity from the VCA showing that it truly is a 1 of 1 car. It will even have custom badging showing the same.

With the combinations of options now available on the Viper and only 2009 tickets available, there’s no doubt that the raffle tickets for this car are going to go extremely fast. Be sure to get yours today. If you are a paid VCA member, please download the order form here:

http://www.viperclub.org/downloads/09ViperRaffleFlyer.pdf

Oh, and one very important note: You can choose any combination of options available as long as they are offered in that configuration by the factory for the 2009 Viper, but the stripe colors are entirely up to you! This is your chance to get the Viper of YOUR choice, so buy your tickets today!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my 3 tickets. I want an ACR in Graphite and black with a blue stripe.

Bruce

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
White and black with a white stripe.
Hmmm...

acrwhitewhite.jpg

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris-
Can we do white outside and blue on the inside (where the black is on these pictures) with a white drivers stripe, or is that not a mix we can get? The rules are a bit vague...
these are offered '09 colors.

PBR

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris-
Can we do white outside and blue on the inside (where the black is on these pictures) with a white drivers stripe, or is that not a mix we can get? The rules are a bit vague...
these are offered '09 colors.
PBR
The rules stipulate that the car must be available in that combination from the factory with the exception of the stripes - which can be any color. As the ACR is either offered in monotone or with a black insert (hood, roof, etc.), a blue insert with white driver's stripe is not possible. Sorry about that! But you can get the black hood with a blue stripe...

acrwhiteblue.jpg

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you do the same but insted of white make it Graphite.

Bruce

The rules stipulate that the car must be available in that combination from the factory with the exception of the stripes - which can be any color. As the ACR is either offered in monotone or with a black insert (hood, roof, etc.), a blue insert with white driver's stripe is not possible. Sorry about that! But you can get the black hood with a blue stripe...

acrwhiteblue.jpg

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chris- I think I'm understanding it better now....(dang- I thought I found a loophole).

New ACR colors only for the body, but ANY color stripe(s).
Black/white
Black/Red
Black/Graphite
(did I mention BLACK is Boring?)

AND
(correct me if I'm wrong here--)
Monotone
White, Red or Graphite with any color stripes PPG makes.....

So can we get the driver's stripe on a monotone car?????????????

Does the Aero only come in BLACK? (or carbon fiber?)

Just trying to understand the rules before I get together with "the Dodge Color Guy" when I win!

PBR
Somehow none of this works with Yellow...which is the fastest color!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, ANY color stripe in virtually ANY patter (single driver's stripe, dual stripes, or "stinger" ala the VCA Yellow Fever which we know and love.

Imagine a monotone white ACR with twin blue stripes - the only factory/Prefix GT2 clone...

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine a monotone white ACR with twin blue stripes - the only factory/Prefix GT2 clone...

Yup- I'm having my local dealer quote me a price on that one now, just in case I don't win!- The way I read it, that is a legal combination anyone can order... the new white and the new brt. blue stripes, with black/blue interior.
It will be easy to keep clean!

PBR

Motorhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Viper Nation!
Reminder…If desired, the winner also has the opportunity to visit me at the Chrysler Product Design Office Color & Trim Studio where I will personally assist in helping select just the right color combination. Yep, that even includes the addition of all the new possible stripe color combinations! WOW!

So buy your tickets now. I look forward to meeting the winner (unless of course I win). :lmao:

See you all at VOI 10!! :2tu:

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard that there are going to be 9 body colors available for the 09. What are they or when will they be released? It may spark more interest if buyers knew what colors will be available. I am trying to figure out what body color would go good with the ACR SSG stripe since SSG is not a body color choise.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jim the color guy showed us only 8 colors for 09.
Viper Bright White (new)
Anaconda Green Pearl (new)
Viper Red
Diamond Black Pearl (new)
Graphite Metallic (new)
Venom Red Pearl
Viper Bright Blue Pearl
Viper Bright Orange Pearl

That's what I found anyway..
PBR

V

Venomiss

Hey Viper Nation!
Reminder…If desired, the winner also has the opportunity to visit me at the Chrysler Product Design Office Color & Trim Studio where I will personally assist in helping select just the right color combination. Yep, that even includes the addition of all the new possible stripe color combinations! WOW!

So buy your tickets now. I look forward to meeting the winner (unless of course I win). :lmao:

See you all at VOI 10!! :2tu:

Since we have 11 days left to purchase tickets(two more for those that attend VOI)
will you buy the winner a beer too? :eater:

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So let's hear it ... what color it is going to be for you ... if of course I do't win! :drive:

I'm thinking Diamond Black Pear. with a wide SSG stripe ACR with the two thin driver stripes in Black as well...
does that work or is it only the thin stripes that can be any color?

That pic that was around of a graphite acr with red driver stripes on a black center was pretty sharp....

Anyway so what color's are you thinking of that are 'legal' ....:eater:

V

Venomiss

How do I get confirmation on my tickets by fax?

You must be a VCA member right? (only members can purchase otherwise your order will be rejected). If you are PM one of the moderators here, Lee00blacksilverGTS, kcobean, or CitySnake and get upgraded.
You could call JRT direct at 1800-998-1110.
Tickets are sent out before the drawing. Hope this helps!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be getting the Graphite/black and a GTS Blue driver stripe. you might as well start building it since I am going to win.

Bruce

sportsman101

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am a member and thanks for the info. Now I can start dreaming about color combo's!

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just noticed on the raffle registration, that if they do not sell $120,000 worth of tickets, they will have a 50/50 raffle? Have they passed that number yet? I don't really want to spend $300 to win $60,000, that after taxes, I will only keep about $40,000. What I would really want is a $100,000 car, that I will have to pay around $40,000 for gift taxes.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper