Option Ordering Issue on 08

08Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I ordered my 08 Venom Red snake back in March and was presented with the options available card,there was a section titled Authentic Mopar Parts.It included the option of ordering a CAI,headers,exhaust,adjustable suspension,new computer and rear diffuser.I tried to order these parts only to find out the parts were unavailable,it was a printing error.Dissapointing.
The only other issues are the driver's side belt is installed backwards,an issue not caught during the PDI,and the the key doesn't open the door when inserted into the key lock.Anyone else have this ordering issue?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is not an ordering issue , as these items were never available with a vehicle order and your Dealer should have been clear on this with you. Many of the parts listed were possible items that would be available in the future through MoPar, as none meet any of the EPA requirements, etc.

We expect some of the items to become available , eventually, but typically aftermarket performance parts lag what they propose .

Hang in there and hopefully you will see some of these items in the future.

OP
OP

08Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.The original 5 star dealer had no idea.I went as far as calling a much larger dealership on the mainland,once I had my VIN who also initially couldn't help.I called Chrysler Canada who didn't know.
Eventually the larger dealership re contacted me to make me aware of the situation,despite that the parts were listed as options on both the coupe and convertible in the Viper package the original dealer presented to me.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for your confusion, but do feel free to call us if you have any questions -- no problem that you didn't purchase from us , we would be glad to help.

Best Regards,
Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse
1-800-889-1893

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper