THANK YOU DOUG LEVIN of DLM

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after not really having this car for 1 1/2 years i got to drive it home from fort lauderdale, florida to NNJ with no problems. it runs perfect.

All i can say is THANK YOU DOUG !!!

i know you wanted this dang car out of your hair, but im glad i brought it to YOU and im just happy as heck with it and the job ya did for me. I could not ask for more.

WOW, i have about a months worth of cleaning now on it and i am NOT complaining. i cant wait to get working on it.

Doug, YOU are stuck with me now..... :)

you can blame my good friend who i still owe a steak dinner to Joseph Dell for sending me to ya....lol

PS: finally got into it once i got about 3 miles from home and im pretty sure the whole town heard it and probably me screaming at the top of my lungs from feeling that power. but it runs (and damn good too), thats all i care...

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was thunder that I heard yesterday but it was Plum all along! Welcome back and I glad to hear you got your new and improved Viper back. Can't wait to see it. Looks like Black Mamba finally has some competition around here. :D

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i realy dont have any pics of it since doug did the work. i dont care right now about how it looks, im just thrilled to be back driving it !!!

thanx greg, couldnt have done it without that killer deal and setup you hooked me up with on the heads

S

SUN RA KAT

Congratulations, Phil!

Now go add a pair of Plum Crazy stripes! :D

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to hear you're back in the game Phil! Enjoy the new found power and take easy at first. :2tu: Are you going to make it to VOI?

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanx Mike.

not gonna be in VOI so YOU are safe, no worries.. :)

yeah im going to go slow. walk before i jog then run. i came a long way, im not gonna screw it up that way....

just went for dinner with the wife, car runs even better in cooler air. definite increase in power from florida... :)

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Phil. Doug is always there for his customers and does really good work.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to hear Phil that you got your car back. I am sure the power is just amazing. Enjoy the best. I am sure you are going to put many miles on it now.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONGRATS Phil! What is your secret to surviving such a long time without a Snake in the garage? I hope you didn't drive everyone too crazy?
Please post some pics and a small story when you can so that we have something to look at!

V

Venomiss

Great news on your car and congratulations on using Doug Levin!:2tu:

Have you been out the to garage once every two minutes looking at your car?:D

Sorry to hear you won't be at VOI...maybe we'll get to meet at another event.
When you get it cleaned up then maybe some pictures?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil, you have been an inspiration to us all on the virtues of "PATIENCE"~!!!!! (LOL) I cannot even begin to tell you how HAPPY we are that you've got your car back, and that it was in such great hands. We gotta see (HEAR?!) that brute now! TOTALLY ENJOY, you deserve it. ~juli
DRIVE/DRIVE/DRIVE/DRIVE/DRIVE/DRIVE...et al...

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
scott and chuck....very funny

its a built motor with greg good heads and a DLM paxton. over 800rwhp now on a very conservative tune im told from doug.

this winter we're gonna turn it up a bit and im gonna turn the nitrous back on with a tiny shot along with some brakes and a rollbar. of course done by DLM..:)

i swear i have no idea how i made it thru all this. i cant thank doug enough. he really is the best. and doug is so freakin meticulous its crazy. you should see some of the other cars this guys building...DANG !!!

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also the most worked on in the last 1 1/2 years...lol

i dont care as long as it runs !!!

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks again for all YOUR help. couldnt have done it without YOU too.

i know yours is up on that list too....its gotta get done soon though

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil I am glad we finally had a chance to meet. I always told you when everything was done and over with you would be more then satisfied. Doug builds longevity into his packages. I should know. I have over 31,000 miles and still running mid 10's with my Viper. You will have the same results if not better my friend.

Roll-ons from 70mph can be addictive.

:drive:Before we departed I had to do one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper