About to pull the trigger on..

imagine32000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
..a VCA coupe. :) Anything I need to made aware of? Recommendations? Thanks in advance!

- Matt

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Other then going over it or having a Viper mechanic look over it, you shouldnt have much to worry about. They are great cars, can take alot of abuse. id just look for signs of a repaint, accident or scratches. If it looks clean, price is right, then grab it and enjoy!!

Chopper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mostly just the usual stuff. Common sense plus maybe put it up on a lift.Make sure the guy didn't do any curb jumping.

OP
OP
I

imagine32000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's a Woodhouse car, so I'm going on the reputation that everyone has stated about Bill, Mark, & the rest of the family there.

- Matt

V

Venomiss

Must be an 06 then? Miles? Extended warranty? If not you can probably get one from Woodhouse.
Good luck with your purchase !

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car. While it is there here is a list of Mods to take care of:

1. Motons
2. Blower
3. Corsa
4. Shifter
5. Stoptech Rotors

Should only set you back a few hundred more...

OP
OP
I

imagine32000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips. I'm actually thinking of just leaving it stock for a bit, get to know & enjoy the car. Then start with the modding process so that I can gain a valuable understanding of the effect each modification has/does to the car.

- Matt

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont blame you. It is the smart thing to do. I came from a 911 and boy did it take some getting used to. Take your time, get comfortable with the car and the mod thing will come quick. Just becareful of the torque and those crappy runflats.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62