Logging A/F with Vec2

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got finished installing the LC-1 with an XD-16 gauge. Everything seems to be working but I am not sure how to set the vec 2 software for logging. I have the LC-1 going to analog 2 but I don't know what box to select in the vec 2 software where it say's "sensor". I do see viper stock a/f but i don't think that's it.

Thanks

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got finished installing the LC-1 with an XD-16 gauge. Everything seems to be working but I am not sure how to set the vec 2 software for logging. I have the LC-1 going to analog 2 but I don't know what box to select in the vec 2 software where it say's "sensor". I do see viper stock a/f but i don't think that's it.

Thanks

Don't know if this helps but my Vec3 software has a pre-defined sensor for the LC-1 named "WB_LM1_LC1". Also, great write-up here: http://forums.viperclub.org/illustrated-upgrades/598748-wiring-wideband-o2-vec-guide-photos.html

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You need to call Sean, I went through this same thing.

He will send you the VEC3 program so you can log through that. But you can only write back with the VEC2 program.

OP
OP
S

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do I need to program the LC-1 for the correct voltage? I read that in another post. If so, how is that done. I didn't get any instructions with mine except a quick install guide- unless it's on the cd, but i only see the logworks program on it.

Thanks

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
S

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
I used analog 1 but I guess I need to reprogram that from a laptop connected to the serial in port?
Sean said to use [FONT=&quot]0V=10:1 AFR and 5V=18:1 AFR[/FONT]

Thanks!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, use the serial port to connect and LM programmer to change the analog 1 output values.

OP
OP
S

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tony!

Are going to to tune yourself Gary?
My car was tuned on a dyno last week but is still rough especially in the midrange where it goes from vacuum to boost. I am still learning but I hope to be able tune it myself (and of course hope you guys will advise when needed, otherwise I wouldn't even try:nono:).

Thanks