Vec Error "input past end of file"

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what this error message is when trying to view logs? I have gotten it a few times now after trying to open a log file.
Thanks

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen this on occasion when I shut down the Vec program by killing it in Windows or if my laptop battery dies in the middle of logging. Seems to happen when the Vec program is abnormally terminated while a log file is open. The log file should be intact the next time you open it.

OP
OP
S

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would understand if that was how it was happening, but this happens when I save a new log file. Then I get home and try to open it and get that message and then the vec program just closes. That log file will continue to cause the same thing to happen every time I try to open it. The exact message is "run time error 62 input past end of file".
I will keep trying
Thanks

I've seen this on occasion when I shut down the Vec program by killing it in Windows or if my laptop battery dies in the middle of logging. Seems to happen when the Vec program is abnormally terminated while a log file is open. The log file should be intact the next time you open it.

OP
OP
S

SYNFULL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone has this problem in the future- you need to open the file in notepad and delete the extra data after the line that say's "end of data file"