More VCA Benefits - Herb Helbig

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Only this time the benefit comes with a name: Many know him as The Grailkeeper of the Viper and its history. Others will recognize him as the author of "Tech Notes" in every VIPER magazine as far back as I can remember. And many others have had the pleasure of working with him in his 36-year career at Chrysler. As one of the very first Team Viper members in 1989, he officially retired on December 31, 2007. For those that know him or have had the pleasure of meeting him, you probably know that he is a very active guy. "Retirement" for him doesn't mean shuffleboard or endless rounds of golf. And with the Viper playing such a major role in his life for the past 20 years, hooking up with the VCA was a natural.

With that in mind, the VCA National Officers and Board of Directors are very pleased to announce that Herb Helbig, The Grailkeeper, will be joining the VCA as our official technical consultant. In this new role, Herb will be interacting with the club on a number of levels. First, we have established this special forum called The Grail Trail. Here you will find Herb posting various stories, technical tips and tricks, and other interesting items about the Viper platform. More importantly, our paid VCA members can interact with Herb and post their own questions in this forum. It's like having access to a Viper encyclopedia - only better!

Additionally, Herb will be available for certain regional, zone, and national events/functions. If your region is planning a large event or gathering, think how much greater the participation could be with Herb Helbig also in attendance. It gives club members the opportunity to spend time and chat one-on-one with somebody that knows their car better than they do. The regions will be responsible for basic travel expenses (transportation, meals, & lodging) and that's it. Try booking any other "celebrity" for that price!

Whew! So there you have it. We are just delighted to have access to one of the greatest living examples of Viper history and we hope you are too.

Bob Carroll, National President
George Farris, National Vice President
Chris Marshall, National Treasurer
Jeff Pilgrim, National Secretary[/FONT]

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! VCA Rocks! Congrat's on getting your 08 Scott, maybe I'll get to meet you at one of the NY/CT events before VOI. Are you still flying or flying in your new Viper?

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome! VCA Rocks! Congrat's on getting your 08 Scott, maybe I'll get to meet you at one of the NY/CT events before VOI. Are you still flying or flying in your new Viper?
Wish I had more time, but I'll be in Detroit for only Wednesday and Thursday. Flying out Thursday night. Have to be in the office on that Friday.

I'm sure I'll meet you in the next few weeks!

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sweet!

why was this posted on the NY/CT board? seems it belongs in the general discussion board. JMO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456