VOI-10 website is still incorrect!!

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The CAAP tours for Friday have been cancelled. People placed in 'Group A' were originally supposed to tour CAAP on Friday, but now they are trying to get everyone into CAAP on Thursday (or earlier), because the plant will be closed on Friday.

That means if you're not checked-in and ready to go on Thursday morning, you're not going to get in to see inside CAAP. :omg:

I was told this the day after I registered (and only because I called on the phone) :nono: because I needed to be in the Friday tour, only to find out there will be no Friday CAAP tours. It's not right that this is still wrong on the website and is not being more correctly communicated to others who also may have also been planning on the Friday tours. :usa:

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA has nothing to do with the website and the people that do don't work on weekends. We will move this post to where they can better see it.

OP
OP
Vipermann

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My post was not about trying to inform any website managers!

It was about making sure fellow VCA members -- who may have shelled out big bucks to go to this VOI -- know about what's being kept quiet (just as this post was moved over here), and how the reality of it, might affect their plans in Detroit.

Obviously, there are some people who wish I would just be quiet about this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper